my theory on happiness

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
imo it is not as simple as defining happiness as one singular feeling, there are many different types: spiritual, physical pleasure, romantic, financial, etc.

People can be happy in one area, and lacking in other areas. And the importance of each type of happiness can vary from person to person. This is why I think some people can seem happy, but actually be secretly depressed. They may be fulfilled with some types of happiness, but severely lacking in types they find important.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
imo it is not as simple as defining happiness as one singular feeling, there are many different types: spiritual, physical pleasure, romantic, financial, etc.

People can be happy in one area, and lacking in other areas. And the importance of each type of happiness can vary from person to person. This is why I think some people can seem happy, but actually be secretly depressed. They may be fulfilled with some types of happiness, but severely lacking in types they find important.
My mood fluctuates

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Wwsx2pfyzx861

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
high iq post.

and you need to decide which happiness is most important to you.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Your to in your head all that matters is money, pussey and health that's it period fuck purpose fuck spiritual nonsense your just depressed cause you never get to beat up pussey and your to scared to pay for a hooker

Activity
So far there's no one here