Success My testosterone levels

• Thread starter BloatmaxxManlet2022
  • Start date
BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I recently had my testosterone checked, I have a score of 484 dl and 26.9 ml. Basically I’m above average. I’m also 31 and I have a process,

1. Don’t drink tap water
2. 10 push-ups a day, increase 2 reps every week
3. Eat high fats, low carbs and medium protein

either way I know you guys may have higher since this sites for chads. So let me know what you think, thanks for reading

P

Phantom Prince

NEET
Feb 1, 2022
I recently had my testosterone checked, I have a score of 484 dl and 26.9 ml. Basically I’m above average. I’m also 31 and I have a process,

1. Don’t drink tap water
2. 10 push-ups a day, increase 2 reps every week
3. Eat high fats, low carbs and medium protein

either way I know you guys may have higher since this sites for chads. So let me know what you think, thanks for reading
I don’t really care about my testosterone levels lol

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I don’t really care about my testosterone levels lol
Yeah it’s been weird, what I’m researching, but everyone is scared of a testosterone epidemic in 2040. But yeah if you’re doctor doesn’t say anything you’re good

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Where do you get your water? I doubt bottled water is much better since it usually comes in plastic bottles and could just be tap water anyway for all we know

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Where do you get your water? I doubt bottled water is much better since it usually comes in plastic bottles and could just be tap water anyway for all we know
Good question, you won’t believe this but it’s rare for me to drink water. I drink mostly coffee and I may drink alkaline water. But I avoid plastic as much as I can, plus I boil my water

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
what epidemic? what? too many plastics?
I think that’s what people are saying, there is also a book on birth control pills causing water to do the trick too

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Interesting, I never checked my levels but probably a good idea. I mean testosterone levels are rapidly decreasing for decades now. Compared to grown men in the 1950s we are like estrogen filled teenagers now.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Interesting, I never checked my levels but probably a good idea. I mean testosterone levels are rapidly decreasing for decades now. Compared to grown men in the 1950s we are like estrogen filled teenagers now.
You’re regular doctor should check with annuals. Usually they say something if it reaches around 200 dl. If you’re a teenager they try to use time to see if you’re testosterone is caused by other factors. I think even if you have high estrogen, trying to be healthy can help. Note sleep also boost testosterone by a landslide

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Flint Michigan? Or is the water quality that bad where you are?
Nah it’s Atlanta, Ga. Their water I guess is good but the pipes are old and I noticed men in the area have gotten obese and developed slightly feminine traits so I think it’s the water.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Ah I got you, I only drink tap if I don't have any more bottles of drinking water. Or I buy one of those water bottles with the built-in filter.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Ah I got you, I only drink tap if I don't have any more bottles of drinking water. Or I buy one of those water bottles with the built-in filter.
That’s actually a good idea, I’ll try that. Thanks for the tip, that is a game changer

Activity
So far there's no one here