My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU - Thoughts?

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
I don't get why it's so hyped.

The first Season was ok, not outstanding, pretty generic, like the title of the show. But not bad, just fine.
The second and third Season on the other hand where boring as fuck.
I didn't even got the plot for the third Season anymore, cause it seemed all so mediocre to me.

What are your thoughts on the show?
If you liked it - why?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Have you ever seen someone so cute? I just want to bear hug him till he can't breathe. I wanna cuddle with this nigga

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
First anime I binged while baked, it was boring imo
All these anime are the same really. It just has a different flavor of episodes. Each anime has something that the main character does, and something that he has to deal with. And the first and second are presented to him in various situations until he finds a way to harmonise the two. Like in Oregairu Hachiman's whole thing is finding solutions to unsolvable problems while not caring about how it'd affect his standing and stuff (afai can remember). In Haganai Kodaka's whole thing is to grow the friendships each episode while not caring about how he'll have to repress his true self (afai can remember). In Hyouka (which I haven't finished) the protagonist's thing is solving mysteries and conserving energy and acting like he's nothing and putting himself down (afai can remember).

Also all 3 anime have this friend type character that acts just normal but who is actually very perceptive and penetrates inside the MC's mind without him knowing about it. And this character woud drop many subtle hints and stuff to the MC.

History between the main female char and the male char that is revealed later, a club room, so many similarities.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here