My role reversal doomer discord server

Parrtlord

Parrtlord

Summer Night Breezes
Dec 5, 2020
Enjoy.
A place for men to express hardships being a physically and/or emotionally submissive man, who lives in a world with women who desire the same things they do from a partner.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I think majority of men would rather have roles reversed. Imagine just being home doing nothing while your wife feeds you and tries to seduce you 24/7. You open up your phone and there are 1000 other foids, willing to do anything for you.

Parrtlord

Parrtlord

Summer Night Breezes
Dec 5, 2020
I think majority of men would rather have roles reversed. Imagine just being home doing nothing while your wife feeds you and tries to seduce you 24/7. You open up your phone and there are 1000 other foids, willing to do anything for you.
Exactly. Feminist cannot combat this viewpoint. It challenges a feminist world view when so many men want to trade places with them. it's not even a sexist ''women have it better thing'' its just a preference that most people tend to have. Not everyone prefers to be rich, but gosh darn it most do.

Dialgatime321

Dialgatime321

NEET
Dec 31, 2020
Thanks for making me a mod Parrtlord. Hopefully we can return the role reversalcels to their former glory.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
that sounds problematic

Parrtlord

Parrtlord

Summer Night Breezes
Dec 5, 2020
Just go against biology bro
its not really going against biology for men to be submissive, men are not biologically hardwired the way women are

Activity
So far there's no one here