Depression My Rep:Post Ratio = death sentence

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
I keep seeing everyone mog the absolute shit out me with their post to rep ratios. I try to make insightful posts, but yet I still get shit on by people who make random posts about piss, shit, and farts.

This is how it is in real life though, what did I expect? Chad can ask about whether a fat woman can feel a baby kicking and get women wanting to tell him he’s so funny and charismatic. But when I kick a woman in the stomach, apparently I’m the bad guy.

There is no place for autistic subhumans like me in this world. It’s over for me. I’m finished.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

XD

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I keep seeing everyone mog the absolute shit out me with their post to rep ratios. I try to make insightful posts, but yet I still get shit on by people who make random posts about piss, shit, and farts.

This is how it is in real life though, what did I expect? Chad can ask about whether a fat woman can feel a baby kicking and get women wanting to tell him he’s so funny and charismatic. But when I kick a woman in the stomach, apparently I’m the bad guy.

There is no place for autistic subhumans like me in this world. It’s over for me. I’m finished.
Literally look at the thread I just posted, lmao good timing

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
no post / rep ratio for your face

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I used to have the best one until @Atila started posting about his gf then everyone started showering him with updoots
cope

Activity
So far there's no one here