My problem with the UFC p4p rankings

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020

I'm leaving the best for the last

1) Kamaru Usman's resume is so good that it puts him at p4p #1, yet none of his opponents are in the list, so that should mean that his resume isn't really that good and he shouldn't be on the list, OR the guys he has beaten should be on there, since they were good enough to earn Usman his spot. Now, Colby Covington had 2 close fights with him, and he in the 2nd fight WON according to me, but even if you think he didn't he won 2 and Usman won 2 rounds, and the 3rd was a coin toss. The official score says 3-2. Where is Colby?

2) Israel Adesanya was above Volkanovski before Volk beat TKZ. How did beating TKZ make Volk go up a spot?

3) Dustin Poirier was ABOVE Charles Oliveira when Charles was the champ and Dustin was supposed to fight him. What this means is that the title doesn't matter, the skill does. Except when it's someone the rankers don't like. They have a HUGE hard on for Dustin Poirier ever since he ruined Conor's last 2 fights, because Conor represents everything they hate. Now let me move on to where I'm getting with this. Keeping in mind what I've said, is Aljamin Sterling's spot justified, seeing as Petr Yan IS the better fighter, and he according to the majority I'd say WON the first round (I don't know how the judges thought he didn't), and it was only close because he was fighting with emotions, or does that go away here?

4) Francis Ngannou at 4th, really?

5) Dustin Poirier loses his last fight, MOVES UP a rank and takes JON JONES' (!!!) spot. If that wasn't bad enough, without there even being a Glover fight, they move GLOVER TEXEIRA above Jon Jones. Now, think about this. They moved a Light Heavyweight above the greatest LHW of all time.

6) Max Holloway is too far up.

Next up, my problems with the UFC lightweight rankings. That one was even more infuriating than this.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
where da fock is that irish bloke connor macgregor he always walked like a funni crab
He is ranked #9th in the lightweight rankings because the rankers are stupid. A month ago the LW rankings were SOOO INCREDIBLY BAD I couldn't even...
I will make a post on them soon enough. Btw Conor just bought a lamborghini yatch.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Would you marry me if i win those fights
No, she wouldn't even respond to your poems :feelsbad:

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
No, she wouldn't even respond to your poems :feelsbad:
Brutal

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
I notice bbcs and slavoids each dominate the top 10 or 20. Slavoids the only ones who can stand toe to toe with the big bad wolf nigger

Activity
So far there's no one here