Story My parents

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
So my dad is a German Chad-lite, besides chin and under eye exposure he is good.
My mom is half Hispanic half Japanese and looks Stacy lite in my opinion.

anyway I just wanted to write about them here.

My mom grew up in a conservative family, she had to wear long skirts and grew up trad.
She was a virgin until marriage, she had one boyfriend in middle school and the most they did was make out which got her sent to an all girls school until high school.

funny thing is, that guy wasn’t even that good looking or tall, in pictures of that guy today she laughed at her past on what she thought of that guy. I have seen this with middle school girls for some reason, there’s this stacy 6th great grader I know and she’s a couple with this uglyass black kid.

My mom is an intelligent woman and has a deep love for morality, my grandfather died at a young age so she clang to God her life and acts like a dogmatic type of person.

She courted (dated in a conservative way) a few men but she didn’t like anyone of that sort.

I asked her what the biggest reason she wanted someone good looking. She said the reason was because she didn’t want a child who had some ugly feature and have them with that.

my dad on the other hand, German also has had a deep care for morality even in his youth. In high school he had multiple girlfriends but he only went as far as making out.

He expressed to me that the majority of those relationships were dull and boring and the most of the women he was with weren’t right for him. There was one girl that he thought was very good which he broke up after high school because he wanted to start a new life away from his home town.

my dad also stated that he really only tried to get a girlfriend at those ages mostly because of the social pressure

my dad met my mom at a Messianic Jewish synagogue both in their and they got married a year later.

Fin

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Any oldcels who want to comment on this?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
What languages do you know?

You could be quad lingual

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
My mom is half Hispanic half Japanese and looks Stacy lite in my opinion.
I don't know how to feel about someone referring to their own mum as attractive, but I suppose this helps with plot development.

She was a virgin until marriage, she had one boyfriend in middle school and the most they did was make out which got her sent to an all girls school until high school.
:LOL:

I asked her what the biggest reason she wanted someone good looking. She said the reason was because she didn’t want a child who had some ugly feature and have them with that.
My mom is an intelligent woman and has a deep love for morality
:LOL:

Activity
So far there's no one here