My oneitis hates me and reported me to my landlord for harrassment jfl

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No joke my oneitis hates me now. I tried to ask her why she was so mad at me and she told me to get away from her. Then she reported me to my landlord so now I have a harrassment complaint in my housing file. What a cunt I went from her emotional tampon to her worst enemy over night and I still dont know why she wont even look at me let alone talk to me. So I'm forbidden from talking to her ever again jfl. Problem is I have to see the bitch every time I walk through the hall to get to my studio. This cunt tried to destroy me.

Good news is I have tons of dirt on her. She told me she sneaks into a unit here and does coke and there are cameras everywhere so all the office has to do is check the footage and shes toast. Shes a single mom so if I do it she will lose everything and be homeless. So I haven't had the stomach to do it to her. I'm a cuck I know. What should i do boys should i destroy her or should i just keep it moving.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
just don't go near her,don't be a simp, like every hoe she will get away with everything so learn your place and avoid 3dp

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
just don't go near her,don't be a simp, like every hoe she will get away with everything so learn your place and avoid 3dp
Agreed I'm afraid to tell the office what I k own I feel like they will just accuse me of fraud and I'll be evicted so I think I'll just take the l and lay low for now

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Agreed I'm afraid to tell the office what I k own I feel like they will just accuse me of fraud and I'll be evicted so I think I'll just take the l and lay low for now
they won't belive you so just ignore the hole and any other hole, incels shouldn't become simps

Activity
So far there's no one here