My obies 75 year old mom moggs all of us in neetdom

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I was blessed with neetdom God DNA:feelslol::feelslol: my land whale mom has managed to carve quite a life out of leaching off men and neetbx:feelsuhuh: We should all strive to be like her but will never happen cause we weren't born with a hole between our legs:feelsahhh:

She hasn't worked in 30 years and even then she just had a part time job hear and there So she has managed to get married 4 times all of them made six figures and died giving her large amounts of life insurance money and there social security monthly checks :feelsuhuh: and a house worth 500k:feelslol: That she owns with no mortgage :feelsuhuh: the most amazing thing is she did this with out any looks :feelslol: just being a basic land whale and she isn't even a good house wife at all. She doesn't cook, clean or shop she just lays on the couch all day watching musicals or British drama shows :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

she is the goat of neets bruh the bitch would feed her dying husband yogurt and toast for dinner.......... yummy so nutritious :feelsuhuh:

She is a cold hearted cunt a complete psyopath but I have to give her props she the goat at neetdom my niggas I'll give her that:feelslol:

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here