My new step brother doesnt own a chins jfl

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
he is a gigga incel. Guess what he does for work. Coding go figure right. Is it a requirement to have no chin if your a coder @Fabio.

So he's gigga liberal too. He likes the ghost busters with the all female cast. Took his goyim vax and wears his mask like a good little cuck . He drives an all electrical car.

He said he only gets 300 miles then takes days for him to charge his car:feelslol::feelslol:. Electric cars are for fags :feelslol:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
So he's gigga liberal too. He likes the ghost busters with the all female cast. Took his goyim vax and wears his mask like a good little cuck . He drives an all electrical car.
Does he do biceps curls with his Starbucks Soy-Latte?
He said he only gets 300 miles then takes days for him to charge his car:feelslol::feelslol:. Electric cars are for fags
Have you ever told him the dark truth behind electric cars? About the recycling issues, the gathering for the batteries ressources like lithium and cobalt, the working conditions in the cobalt mines, the list goes on. Would love to see his reaction:feelslol:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Have you ever told him the dark truth behind electric cars? About the recycling issues, the gathering for the batteries ressources like lithium and cobalt, the working conditions in the cobalt mines, the list goes on. Would love to see his reaction:feelslol:
NPCs straight up ignore anything that isn't being told to them by TV or their (((approved))) choice of mainstream media.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Anything below a V6 and other than petrol (and maybe diesel) is for fags.
huge cope i know someone with this car and he slays

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Never sat in an electric car. What noise does it make? I bet my ceiling fan's louder.

Looks like they gotta upload some fake engine sounds to make the car go vroom vroom
that car is fast af boiii

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It must be NeetGods mother doing all the deep throating given that she has boyfriend and stepsons. (I had to get even with you)
First off you make a thread about me almost daily so know we are not even. Plus I changed the title you dick head. You never give me reactions or replies. So stfu
huge cope i know someone with this car and he slays
View attachment 25983
Electric cars are retarded there is absolutely no benefit cause it causes even more pollution, and you have to charge it like a faget, the kilowatts are like 6 cents a miles basically the same as gas.
Does he do biceps curls with his Starbucks Soy-Latte?

We haven't got there yet I just met him so I took it easy on him this time. But hes a huge nassa nerd and I schooled him on the van Allen radiation belts and flat earth theory it shut him up pretty good.
Yes, everyone without a chin gets delegated to codemonkey jobs while people with actual facial bones gets cushy management positions.
Dam just a millimeter of bone determined your fate. Life is brutal with out sharp bones

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Its no wonder British subjugated you guys.
You are on my ignore list too. Also that is over simplifying history. The British planted people in my area because it was the most rebellious area of the British isles (research the Nine Years War 1594-1603), not because of how weak we were. If we were weak there would have been no need to plant people there to make it more loyal to England.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You are on my ignore list too. Also that is over simplifying history. The British planted people in my area because it was the most rebellious area of the British isles (research the Nine Years War 1594-1603), not because of how weak we were. If we were weak there would have been no need to plant people there to make it more loyal to England.
Ok got it thanks for that up date :feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here