Success My net worth is greater than the average individual my age in this country

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
The average 21 year old in this country technically has a net worth of $-40,000 by virtue of student debt whereas my net worth is $0.00
>tfw when the depressed schizo NEETcel freak is wealthier than 90% of normies his age
Tumblr nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1 1280

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
In my country you don't have to pay back student loans if you earn below a specific amount. If you earn more than a certain amount they take it out if your pay cheque just like tax payments.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I still got some thousands piled up here from my all the NEETbuxing over the years.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I still got some thousands piled up here from my all the NEETbuxing over the years.
My post was just satire tbh, I have nearly 30k saved up from being a wagie who only ever spent money on building a gaming PC and a Steam library. I legit have never even bought clothes, I still wear the same clothes my parents bought for me when I was 15

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
My post was just satire tbh, I have nearly 30k saved up from being a wagie who only ever spent money on building a gaming PC and a Steam library. I legit have never even bought clothes, I still wear the same clothes my parents bought for me when I was 15
Damn, that’s impressive. I tip my hat to you sir.

Activity
So far there's no one here