My neighbors are going to throw hands over hall way decorations

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Neighbor one 50 year old 7 norwooding man skinny neetcel wants to fight Neighbor 2 50 year old Norwood 7 buff neetcel cause he was angry that he wasn't allowed to have decorations in front of his door like Neighbor 2 has :feelslol: so he vandalized his decorations and broke his clay pot and through his bamboo decorations all over the community hallway right in front of the apartment maintenance man :feelslol:

So Neighbor one challenged Neighbor 2 to fight in ten minutes outside the apartment building to settle there hall way decorating beef :feelslol: is what I over herd through my peep hole :feelsuhuh: things should get interesting guys :feelslol:

This nigga went Martha Stewart up in this bitch. He was told to take his dragon picture down :feelslol:but could keep his bamboo sticks there :feelslol: this is a community hall way and your not supposed to decorate but Neighbor 2 just couldn't help himself :feelsuhuh::feelslol::feelsthumb:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220401-140723_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220401-140723_Gallery.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
All of this drama and chaos would've never happened if both of them had government provided girlfriends.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
All of this drama and chaos would've never happened if both of them had government provided girlfriends.
True that I was thinking about that today if the gov would just build an army of hoes to service truecels we could live in a paradise. Crazy thing is there are millions of hoes willing to apply but no were made to be miserable

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
True that I was thinking about that today if the gov would just build an army of hoes to service truecels we could live in a paradise. Crazy thing is there are millions of hoes willing to apply but no were made to be miserable
Yes. Reducing the worldwide misery of males caused by involuntary celibate and loneliness? Nah, we cant have that!

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
Neighbor one 50 year old 7 norwooding man skinny neetcel wants to fight Neighbor 2 50 year old Norwood 7 buff neetcel cause he was angry that he wasn't allowed to have decorations in front of his door like Neighbor 2 has :feelslol: so he vandalized his decorations and broke his clay pot and through his bamboo decorations all over the community hallway right in front of the apartment maintenance man :feelslol:

So Neighbor one challenged Neighbor 2 to fight in ten minutes outside the apartment building to settle there hall way decorating beef :feelslol: is what I over herd through my peep hole :feelsuhuh: things should get interesting guys :feelslol:

This nigga went Martha Stewart up in this bitch. He was told to take his dragon picture down :feelslol:but could keep his bamboo sticks there :feelslol: this is a community hall way and your not supposed to decorate but Neighbor 2 just couldn't help himself :feelsuhuh::feelslol::feelsthumb:
Holy shit let them fight and post the vid here 🤣🤣

Activity
So far there's no one here