Lifestyle My neighbor died and now I can't order food

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
brutal ramadanpil but where im from no kangal does ramadan not even hardcore muslims why is that?
It's more of a tradition rather than a religious activity now. People drink alcohol, commit adultery for 11 months like there's no tomorrow, and when ramadan arrives, suddenly everyone turns into a devout muslim. It's kind of a meme here, really.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Foids tend to be susceptible to romantic advancement during funeral, if there is any foid in that house, may be you can go there start consoling her.

233088136.jpg

Btw, many crazy shit can happen during funerals too. Today might be your lucky day, who knows?

w1y01Kv.jpg

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Foids tend to be susceptible to romantic advancement during funeral, if there is any foid in that house, may be you can go there start consoling her.

233088136.jpg

Btw, many crazy shit can happen during funerals too. Today might be your lucky day, who knows?

w1y01Kv.jpg

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
Man, I did think of this. He has a cute daughter (that I masturbated to multiple times), so I thought, you know, she's vunerable, maybe I should try my chances, I got nothing to lose. But what if it backfires? I don't wanna get kicked out or something. I'll pay them a visit after the crowd disperses and see what happens I guess. That can't hurt, right?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Man, I did think of this. He has a cute daughter (that I masturbated to multiple times), so I thought, you know, she's vunerable, maybe I should try my chances, I got nothing to lose. But what if it backfires? I don't wanna get kicked out or something. I'll pay them a visit after the crowd disperses and see what happens I guess. That can't hurt, right?
Go get her bro. Shoot your shots

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
[QUOTE="Ritalincel, post: 73611, member: 129

Activity
So far there's no one here