My mother is such a retarded subhuman whore

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Every fucking second of every fucking day she comes into my room and asks me retarded fucking bullshit questions.
I have no lock so whenever i'm fapping I literally have to push a big box of books to the door so I have a few seconds to hide my cock when she inevitably barges in.
Just a few seconds I was fapping when I heard the door opening. I had to literally scream at her that i'll be out in a minute. But she keeps trying to break in. I put a blanket over me and I kept shouting "I have an online class, get out!". Then I found out the only reason she disturbed my wank was because my face mask is out of the wash and she wanted to give it to me. As if that's something fucking urgent that needed to happen immediately.

She told me to get out of bed to take it. Meanwhile I was naked. I kept shouting "later, go away!" but it took like 10 seconds before she actually fucked off and even then it was because my granny told her to.

I swear to God she's an incestual pervert and she gets off on this. I can't remember the last time she was home and I could actually have a fap session in peace.

EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING TIME she comes in either to give me some bullshit that she could've done later or ask me a retarded question.
Fuck I can't wait until the whore drops dead. I'm fucking raging and completely put off cooming now.

Activity
So far there's no one here