Serious my mom's higher testosterone then me

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
She was driving me to get some jewpills from the pharmacy and we stopped by the local dumpsters behind some electronic store to loot like the gypsies we are, she's blaring some nigger music smacking high off oxys with a joint in her mouth when this no confident beta walks up and says "ma'am you can't get garbage from our dumpsters" she just laughed and told him it's trash anyways, right? Don't work hard :incel: for your wages broooo and made fun of him, the beta no confident incel virgin walked back inside, what was inside was 2 flat 50" screen TVs that worked perfectly, no doubt the beta faggot was trying to steal from the company and got mogged by my mom who got there first :feelslol::feelslol:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
your mom is a real nigga
she's 100% aryan but is full blooded nigger, we stopped in at a 7/11 and she put down her phone's spotify and it had some random black music and this black foid was looking at me like "damn wite boi you listen to that??" :feelsdamn: then my mom walked up and grabbed the phone and she complimented her taste in music, my mom mogs me, unfortunate truth

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
she's 100% aryan but is full blooded nigger, we stopped in at a 7/11 and she put down her phone's spotify and it had some random black music and this black foid was looking at me like "damn wite boi you listen to that??" :feelsdamn: then my mom walked up and grabbed the phone and she complimented her taste in music, my mom mogs me, unfortunate truth
Dam your mom is a bad bitch does she have cake? No wonder your sisters got blacked:feelslol:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
let me guess, you were the result of a teen pregnancy
My mom had me when I was 17 and I was the second :feelsbook: so you are correct

Dam your mom is a bad bitch does she have cake? No wonder your sisters got blacked:feelslol:
My mom let my older sister have a live in boyfriend when she was like 14, my sis was getting her ass cheeks clapped and afterwards my mom would smoke weed with both of them :feelsugh: my mom helped my sisters get blacked for sure, it wouldn't have happened if my dad wasn't so beta :incel: man cries and acts like a bitch all the time :feelsugh: my mom laughs at him and just gets high when he tries to act alpha and he goes back to being a no confident beta, real unfortunate that my only male figure in my life was my dad

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My mom had me when I was 17 and I was the second :feelsbook: so you are correct

My mom let my older sister have a live in boyfriend when she was like 14, my sis was getting her ass cheeks clapped and afterwards my mom would smoke weed with both of them :feelsugh: my mom helped my sisters get blacked for sure, it wouldn't have happened if my dad wasn't so beta :incel: man cries and acts like a bitch all the time :feelsugh: my mom laughs at him and just gets high when he tries to act alpha and he goes back to being a no confident beta, real unfortunate that my only male figure in my life was my dad
Is your dad a wigger? So does your mom got cakes or what?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
nah he was raised catholic or something so he always seethes whenever my mom blares nigga music, she's got the cakes, it's why he put up with all of her antics :feelsbook: he quadrupled tapped, I've got 3 siblings my nigger, he couldn't stay away
Dam what's it like having a mom with cakes I'm jelly would you clap? Your dad is a gay nigga tell your mom's a real nigga moving in. I'll be your new step daddy you feel me:feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here