Venting my mom is line a zoomer girl

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
she is in her 60s tho but still: goes out drinking every friday and saturday comes home drunk, sometimes with some random man.

Works long hours ever since i can remember. comes home late at night even when i was in middle school so i was alone all the time then goes to bed and watches netfllix.

i feel like my mother is like alot of zoomer girls and zoomer moms will be like this. :incel::incel:

what should i do? i cant live with my dad and my mom is a roastie whore even at an old age? is it over for my brain? @bracketscel

I

incelkingkong2

NEET
Feb 6, 2022
Im eating sone eggs nigga

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
she is in her 60s tho but still: goes out drinking every friday and saturday comes home drunk, sometimes with some random man.

Works long hours ever since i can remember. comes home late at night even when i was in middle school so i was alone all the time then goes to bed and watches netfllix.

i feel like my mother is like alot of zoomer girls and zoomer moms will be like this. :incel::incel:

what should i do? i cant live with my dad and my mom is a roastie whore even at an old age? is it over for my brain? @bracketscel
Damn that sucks bro, got any pics of your mom?:feelsuhuh:

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

You’re fine mate, it’s ass man, I’m sorry dude, just don’t get with a whore when you’re older

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
If it makes you feel any better my mom used to do the same thing, she had me at 17 and used to go out with her sisters to the club and everything, luckily she stopped long ago.

Activity
So far there's no one here