My message to igiveup

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
@IGiveUp you unprofessional niglet tranny, how did you ever get to be a moderator on .club? Did you sucked any of the faggots mods in there to get such position?
Thanks god that i dont use that site with such an obviously petty little cunt behind the reins.

Btw this absolute garbage dump of a low T fucking avi, I'm going to cum on it and make her my bitch, you fucking cuck!

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
.co is probably the best in terms of quality. Sadly, the rules disallow doxxing vain Pean cunts.

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
blackpill .club lives in your pebble sized brain rent free. jfl you even made a whole ass blog about your ban.
Correction: i live rent free in the minds of more than half of the users of that forum, i am constantly mentioned by them and the users of ncu. They spread lies about me and use me as their scapegoat for every shit that goes wrong with them

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Correction: i live rent free in the minds of more than half of the users of that forum, i am constantly mentioned by them and the users of ncu. They spread lies about me and use me as their scapegoat for every shit that goes wrong with them
Yeah someone accused me of being you because I said I hate pedos.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I opened that site once or twice, saw that that Napoleon nigger was posting there and knew that It's better to avoid that shithole.
Right but at the very least that site was my only cope during my neets.me exile.

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
I always do it but people get mad every time. The mods don't care tho.
Mods dont care because there arent more pedos mods in there. We should see the time when mainlander was a mod in there... he banned a guy that said he would kill a man if he tried to fuck his little sister and got mad with a mod because he threatened a guy that tried to fuck his underage sister.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Mods dont care because there arent more pedos mods in there. We should see the time when mainlander was a mod in there... he banned a guy that said he would kill a man if he tried to fuck his little sister and got mad with a mod because he threatened a guy that tried to fuck his underage sister.
Mainlander went full pedo? I remember him from incels - some of his posts were kinda sus.

Mainländer

Mainländer

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
We should see the time when mainlander was a mod in there... he banned a guy that said he would kill a man if he tried to fuck his little sister and got mad with a mod because he threatened a guy that tried to fuck his underage sister.
I didn't ban him because of that.

I banned him because he subscribed to the notion that 15 yo guys can fuck 15 yo girls (including his sister btw, even if it was a pump and dump) but if it's someone even slightly older, like 20 something, this person needs to be killed, tortured or whatever.

This is retarded and obviously feminism-inspired so I decided he didn't belong on a blackpilled forum and banned him. The vast majority of users supported my decision, but unfortunately, the admin and many people who exercised influence on him weren't on the same page as me and most users.

Anyways, water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. I just felt like correcting it for the sake of historical accuracy.

Last edited:
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc hoes
Jun 11, 2022
I didn't ban him because of that.

I banned him because he subscribed to the notion that 15 yo guys can fuck 15 yo girls (including his sister btw, even if it was a pump and dump) but if it's someone even slightly older, like 20 something, this person needs to be killed, tortured or whatever.

This is retarded and obviously feminism-inspired so I decided he didn't belong on a blackpilled forum and banned him. The vast majority of users supported my decision, but unfortunately, the admin and many people who exercised influence on him weren't on the same page as me and most users.

Anyways, water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. I just felt like correcting it for the sake of historical accuracy.
Freak

Activity
So far there's no one here