Story My Loser Gym days

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Three Part Story
Beginning
A desperate oldish Foreign Male Personal Trainer begs to Coach me. "I'll do it for free!" he cries. I agree to his desperation, seeing that he knows he's going to lose his job soon, just from looking into his Sad Eyes. He has me lying down, lifting a two handed Bar Dumbbell. My Body shakes as it wavers slowly up and down into the Air. People look around at the Spectacle, some openly laughing. This Trainer eventually gets fired or leaves. (I don't know what his deal was) SUCCESS.

Middle
I become a Regular. I stare at People instead of asking if they're done. I max out a few NOOB machines. It's all winding down. I come in less often. Regulars and Staff have figured out I'm a Weirdo. I can't afford to Eat and Drink more to get bigger. My plan was to keep going until I finished my last tub of Protein Powder. It all got rather miserable towards the end. Figuring out at the back of my Mind, that the Gym is actually a Pay to win Game.

The Horrendous End
I come into the Gym one Night. The only Staff present is one Foreign cleaner. I notice this Cleaner sitting on a Bench, looking totally Dazed. Two People come in and use Machines, they to looked Dazed. I noticed people all around me looking like Zombies. I finished my Session. It's too late. I succumb to the Drug Haze.

I whisper to myself. I see a Malevolent Cartoon character float into my Mind, he's loudly charting his progress "Conscious, Sub Conscious, Unconscious" Now Possessed: I shamble to an empty area; Full on imagine it's Day time and that I'm outside in a grassy field; A Forest zooms in around me; I'm now in a Forrest.
All the while, I keep whispering to my self.
I appear back in the room.
I am drawn to a Machine in-front of a Window. My Back is now against everyone else at the Gym. I'm totally out of sight and Isolated.

I see a reflection of the Cartoon Character emerge in the Window, Smirking. He instructs me to use a pull down machine at a relatively ridiculous heavy weight, and to use a dangerous over Arm approach instead of a safe under Arm approach.

"Try it"
I embark.
*Creak*
"Don't stop"
*Splinter*
"Keep going!"
*SNAP*

I'm so out of it, I didn't feel any Pain. I just kept muttering to my self with Tears in my Eyes "I don't care anymore". Holding my bottom left Arm up with my Right hand.

I went to Hospital the next day.

My Arm looked like this

Epilogue
Three Years have passed since. My Arm is almost better. I luckily didn't need Surgery as the Muscle around my Arm at the time kept my Bone in place.

Last edited:
01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
Addendum

Today, I deleted all my post gym body pictures. Now, in my muscle fading body, I really have no proof any of this ever happened. Except for my bank payments to this gym. Even those records will fade over time. Even the scar will fade over time.

Last edited:
B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Three Part Story
Beginning
A desperate oldish Foreign Male Personal Trainer begs to Coach me. "I'll do it for free!" he cries. I agree to his desperation, seeing that he knows he's going to lose his job soon, just from looking into his Sad Eyes. He has me lying down, lifting a two handed Bar Dumbbell. My Body shakes as it wavers slowly up and down into the Air. People look around at the Spectacle, some openly laughing. This Trainer eventually gets fired or leaves. (I don't know what his deal was) SUCCESS.

Middle
I become a Regular. I stare at People instead of asking if they're done. I max out a few NOOB machines. It's all winding down. I come in less often. Regulars and Staff have figured out I'm a Weirdo. I can't afford to Eat and Drink more to get bigger. My plan was to keep going until I finished my last tub of Protein Powder. It all got rather miserable towards the end. Figuring out at the back of my Mind, that the Gym is actually a Pay to win Game.

The Horrendous End
I come into the Gym one Night. The only Staff present is one Foreign cleaner. I notice this Cleaner sitting on a Bench, looking totally Dazed. Two People come in and use Machines, they to looked Dazed. I noticed people all around me looking like Zombies. I finished my Session. It's too late. I succumb to the Drug Haze.

I whisper to myself. I see a Malevolent Cartoon character float into my Mind, he's loudly charting his progress "Conscious, Sub Conscious, Unconscious" Now Possessed: I shamble to an empty area; Full on imagine it's Day time and that I'm outside in a grassy field; A Forest zooms in around me; I'm now in a Forrest.
All the while, I keep whispering to my self.
I appear back in the room.
I am drawn to a Machine in-front of a Window. My Back is now against everyone else at the Gym. I'm totally out of sight and Isolated.

I see a reflection of the Cartoon Character emerge in the Window, Smirking. He instructs me to use a pull down machine at a relatively ridiculous heavy weight, and to use a dangerous over Arm approach instead of a safe under Arm approach.

"Try it"
I embark.
*Creak*
"Don't stop"
*Splinter*
"Keep going!"
*SNAP*

I'm so out of it, I didn't feel any Pain. I just kept muttering to my self with Tears in my Eyes "I don't care anymore". Holding my bottom left Arm up with my Right hand.

I went to Hospital the next day.

Epilogue
Three Years have passed since. My Arm is almost better. I luckily didn't need Surgery as the Muscle around my Arm at the time kept my Bone in place.

why was everyone dazed and out of it . Was there some drugs in the air?

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
I'm hesitant about responding because I've already been given a 10% Verbal warning for necroing this thread. (I didn't realize adding to an ongoing story was considered necroing)

Did you quit
' I can't afford to Eat and Drink more to get bigger. My plan was to keep going until I finished my last tub of Protein Powder.'

I would have stopped going to the gym eventually, because I couldn't of got any stronger. That's not quitting, that's completing the game.

why was everyone dazed and out of it . Was there some drugs in the air?
' I succumb to the Drug Haze.'

Yes; I personally have never done drugs. So I generally don't know what they smell like. Only after I got second hand high, incurring my injury as a result. I stumbled into the changing rooms. People in there were mentioning how there's drugs in the air.

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
I'm hesitant about responding because I've already been given a 10% Verbal warning for necroing this thread. (I didn't realize adding to an ongoing story was considered necroing)

' I can't afford to Eat and Drink more to get bigger. My plan was to keep going until I finished my last tub of Protein Powder.'

I would have stopped going to the gym eventually, because I couldn't of got any stronger. That's not quitting, that's completing the game.

' I succumb to the Drug Haze.'

Yes; I personally have never done drugs. So I generally don't know what they smell like. Only after I got second hand high, incurring my injury as a result. I stumbled into the changing rooms. People in there were mentioning how there's drugs in the air.

What??? What drug???

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
What??? What drug???
I don't know, but it was potent enough to make someone like me who's never done drugs before to get second hand high. Bearing in mind, the gym is not ventilated AND I was tired from finishing the work out.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here