LOL My little vent.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Hi.
NPCs AI is an absolute vaginal discharge these days, so I decided to give multiplayer a second try.
No wonder Japan has a suicide forest when the majority are consuming mainstream cuckoldry with a smug smile on their faces. These people take it up the ass when it's popular and normielized enough while crying when they see a poor incel who would rather clench his buttcheeks. Shoving blackpills into a normie's face is like feeding broccoli to a baby.
Man... I was on a journey to build a community, I was preaching the good word of blackpill and actually managed to find some of fellow blackpilled manlets. I introduced them to .co, or "is"... Whatever it is nowadays. I know realize why things here are the way they are. Some of you might have already noticed that VPN is a no go here these days. Sharing my wifi didn't help either, obviously. It was too hard sell to convince them to share their IP since the country where we are from has no free speech because of hate speech laws. Now I don't blame these sites for forcing this since going against the elites is a long shot. I guess this dude was right about being samurai is the way... Not that I'm convinced of them being only Jews.

Basically out in the open in public is pointless since you get overwhelmed when you are the 1% who doesn't wear a mask, so being a good bad and the ugly, only works online. So free platform is needed... I've been thinking of telegram but they demand your phone number which is already fucked up, but then again, putting your face out there is the goal anyways. If you don't gain a big audience and go spewing you tinfoil hat theories, alteast in my country the feds come knocking. We live in a world where childrape is nothing compared to preaching about scandemic vaccines. They know and read everything I'm writing here too. My name, my face, people dear to me, they got us all by the balls. I admit I'm under pressure, there is so much shit that's been going on around me with people who may or may not have taken the vaccine. To clear my conscience to much as possible, do not take it. Spike protein shedding is real, but I'm willing to tolerate it if you stand for freedom of choise. Man... I was so stupid to think that gaining ranks on society was possible... They print trillions of dollars everyday, going after them trough their games is rigged too much. What is needed is a community large enough. Fuck your color, fuck your beliefs, fuck your sexuality, fuck your crimes and morals... There is a sacrifice that is needed and that is to throw away our ideologies and unite against those who put pressure on us to take the vaccine.
Leaders of this world are getting old and they are not willing to leave this world without a fight. Their sons have their own ideologies and morals which means that nature fucked them. Their time is running out and they are sucking everything they can out of us. I know how this sounds but when you start feeling this shit is normal, they got you.
Corona, bluepill, hate speech, it's all the same. They are taking away our freedom of expression. Wanna cope your way out? Buy a videogame and see for yourself, their ideologies have tainted the experience.
This is reality, and sooner or later, they blast through your door to inject you.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
What the fuck are you doing here
Still wagecucking and theres not much else to do on a work week. I feel sick for going through real life exclusively.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
just read it
i agree. Vaccines are NOT worth it at all. Covid has a literal 99.97% survival rate for people aged 20-49.
unless I'm with my 95 year old grandfather I won't even wear a mask.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's over. The elites won't stop until everyone who has the mere audacity to hold non NPC robotic opinions is in prision with murderers. Nick Fuentes got put on a no fly list; similar fate awaits every person who holds opposing views to liberal garbage. It's only a matter of time

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Agreed. Glad to see you back, the best neets.me user has returned.

• +1
incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
just read it
i agree. Vaccines are NOT worth it at all. Covid has a literal 99.97% survival rate for people aged 20-49.
unless I'm with my 95 year old grandfather I won't even wear a mask.
tfw 0.03%

• +1
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
tfw 0.03%
Oh? Is that An Anime Girl I see?
Hmmm...
hqdefault.jpg

Activity