My left chest has been hurting for a couple of days now

dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
IMarkup 20210131 223537

My left chest side has been hurting.A couple of days ago i woke up with pain in the muscle of my left arm.I looked it up and saw that it could be a symptom of a heart attack.I got scared and then my area marked in the picture started hurting.I hope its just anxiety.And i also probably have GERD so could be that.I tell my mother and she tells me its nothing serious.But if it is serious then the game trully is rigged.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
View attachment 5875
My left chest side has been hurting.A couple of days ago i woke up with pain in the muscle of my left arm.I looked it up and saw that it could be a symptom of a heart attack.I got scared and then my area marked in the picture started hurting.I hope its just anxiety.And i also probably have GERD so could be that.I tell my mother and she tells me its nothing serious.But if it is serious then the game trully is rigged.
A heart attack comes shortly after and is not chronic so no worries. Brisk walk or something to give your heart some exercise is ok. Limbs get symptoms often with obese people. Weight loss is permanent cure.

dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
A heart attack comes shortly after and is not chronic so no worries. Brisk walk or something to give your heart some exercise is ok. Limbs get symptoms often with obese people. Weight loss is permanent cure.
Im underweight actually

• +1
dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
A heart attack comes shortly after and is not chronic so no worries.
So you mean its probably anxiety?Because this has been going for a couple of days

• +1
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
some exercise will propably help, do you smoke , drink ?

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Did you recently lift a heavy load? Or do you gymcel? Could just be a temporary muscle problem then.

Activity
So far there's no one here