My last dying words

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Dam I hope @chudur-budur makes that pack of virgin granny's happy and his rice fields grow plentiful. Hopefully @Copexodius Maximus shed weight to be a chad lite. I wonder if @Atila ever became a full time neet and murdered every baby on the planet. @Khaos was a based user but abandoned us all. Any fag who ask for a perma band hopefully was doxed. Dam I love cakes. @WeebHunter3000 took over the game after i died of bed blisters. Ahman :feelscowboy:

Last edited:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Nigga I clicked this thinking you were leaving too. But I know your staying here forever. :feelsuhuh:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Never it should be policy if you leave neets.me you'll be automatically doxed.

Ones a shit poster always a shit poster we mafioso fam. Any one who leaves the family gets cement blocks on there feet so they can swim with the fishes. :feelsugh:
I thought you had a heart attack or something and we were the only friends you had, and thus were imparting your final wishes here.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I didn't leave I've just been extremely depressed lately so couldn't be bothered to do anything but ldar.
Got it you know what's making me depressed not getting dopamine hits from my boy @Khaos. a nugguh lonly with out his other looser neetcel to shoot the shit with. my brother we missed you nugguh, elaborate on that depression not getting coochie fucks with a nugguh doesnt it I can relate

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Got it you know what's making me depressed not getting dopamine hits from my boy @Khaos. a nugguh lonly with out his other looser neetcel to shoot the shit with. my brother we missed you nugguh, elaborate on that depression not getting coochie fucks with a nugguh doesnt it I can relate
Yes bro my bad you're right I was planning to be more active again too since I also missed the interactions here but yeah the loneliness isolation rejection no coochie no love no genuine affection sometimes not even tolerance from anyone irl towards me and gloomy future really got to me lately I was really considering ending it at one point.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yes bro my bad you're right I was planning to be more active again too since I also missed the interactions here but yeah the loneliness isolation rejection no coochie no love no genuine affection sometimes not even tolerance from anyone irl towards me and gloomy future really got to me lately I was really considering ending it at one point.
Got it sorry to hear your having a hard time. If I hadn't got unemployment I would of roped months ago. But the loneliness is by far the worst part about being a low status male. I find myself talking to myself constantly. My future not so good either. That's probably why I eat junk food so I die younge cause I hate this planet. It's too bad we all cant roomie up some where. We could be so comfy sharing fap material and raising kittens together :feelsbad:

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Got it sorry to hear your having a hard time. If I hadn't got unemployment I would of roped months ago. But the loneliness is by far the worst part about being a low status male. I find myself talking to myself constantly. My future not so good either. That's probably why I eat junk food so I die younge cause I hate this planet. It's too bad we all cant roomie up some where. We could be so comfy sharing fap material and raising kittens together :feelsbad:
I really want to get some neetbux because I'm so sick of wageslaving but I can't figure out how I thought about claiming mental illness but I refuse to talk to a stupid cunt therapist it seems they won't let a neetcel rot in peace. Yes I talk to myself too because that's all I have I eat too much junk food too I need to cope somehow and I hope I die young too I don't want to live too long this life is shit for me. And yes it's too bad the closest we'll probably ever get to a neetcel paradise is on here but at least we have that.

Activity
So far there's no one here