My job is suicide fuel

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So I work the weekends delivering food on a app platform. When ever I go to the restaurants there packed with couples and family's, groups of friends all dressed up smiling creating memories together. It makes me very depressed knowing I'll never have anything close to what normies have and there just rubbing it in. I haven't had a friend in ten years. Never had a gf. I'm a complete outcast incel neet. As the years go by I become more and more isolated. Knowing I've drifted so far apart from society that there is no coming back. I know normie life sucks but dam being alone all the time sucks even more. I just want a cute gf and my own little boy I can mentor so he can be a neet god just like his old man. But joking aside my working environment only reinforces what I already know its OVER over over over over over

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
that's it OP, you work you can afford your copes and survive, there is nothing else for ppl like us, I've stopped envy normies bc there no point anymore, i won't ever best them or join their ranks

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
that's it OP, you work you can afford your copes and survive, there is nothing else for ppl like us, I've stopped envy normies bc there no point anymore, i won't ever best them or join their ranks
I can afford a hooker here and there but I'm living off 1400 a month and that includes my 800 disability check after Bill's, food, gas its living on peanuts especially since the lock downs I've lost thousands so shit is ruff for me. I live in a low income tiny studio surrounded by the mentally ill. So to say I can indulge in copes is incorrect. If I made 4k that be a different story. I agree with you about normies but its impossible to shut down your instincts to want to be apart of a loving tribe who cares about you. Especially when you see others having that love right in front of your eyes while you pick up a food delivery so you can fuel Chad's Bonners.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
>Neetgod
>works
I work 9 hours a week doing the most neet job possible. so still 90 percent neet. Up untill 2 years ago I was basically neet from 18 to 37 so I earned my neet god status title when you were in diapers my son. Thow does not know what he speaks of. I shall forgive you my sweet child. That is untill my evil dictator side is unleashed.. Then I'll put you in a hard labor prison camp forever. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
So I work the weekends delivering food on a app platform. When ever I go to the restaurants there packed with couples and family's, groups of friends all dressed up smiling creating memories together. It makes me very depressed knowing I'll never have anything close to what normies have and there just rubbing it in. I haven't had a friend in ten years. Never had a gf. I'm a complete outcast incel neet. As the years go by I become more and more isolated. Knowing I've drifted so far apart from society that there is no coming back. I know normie life sucks but dam being alone all the time sucks even more. I just want a cute gf and my own little boy I can mentor so he can be a neet god just like his old man. But joking aside my working environment only reinforces what I already know its OVER over over over over over

Read 12 Rules for Life chapter 4, and then read chapter 2 too if you want

Activity
So far there's no one here