My introduction

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
Hello members of Neets.me,

I've decided to join this forum after lurking for a few months. Originally I was a proud member of .is until I was promptly banned for having a sexual encounter with a girl I was dating.

This was all a few years ago and I fully respect the admin's decision to ban me. Sadly, I am no longer in an intimate relationship with that girl, and since then I've embraced the path of MGTOW, so to speak. Are their any other members here in a similar situation as me?

As for my NEET life, let's just say I'm a lukewarm follower. I do the occasional odd job here and there. I may go into more detail when I get to know you all better (If I bother to stay that long). I tend to jump between forums like a gnat chasing the next hairy beast.

I hope we can all get along, and may the light of the moon guide your path.

Cheers.

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
MGTOW's gay lad if you wouldn't take pussy when presented with it you're either a eunuch or a homo. Sorry to break it to you but fuck it plenty of homos here already.
Apologies, I should have clarified. You see, I was forced to break up with my then "girlfriend" as I discovered the unfortunate truth she was cheating on me. Since that day I decided the logistics of a woman's mind was far beyond my tolerance. Hopefully that makes things a bit clearer for you.
Much appreciated.
welcome to the forum
Thanks much.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
yea i would lurk on here and .co for a cool minute then decided to make an account, similar to you in that i dont have a job just do one to two day assignments every now and then to get like 80 bucks

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
yea i would lurk on here and .co for a cool minute then decided to make an account, similar to you in that i dont have a job just do one to two day assignments every now and then to get like 80 bucks
Pleasure to meet you.

And yes, often I do the occasional odd job here and there, depends if I am in need of more money to supply my crippling book addiction. Currently I'm in the middle of my dreadfully boring studies, so I'm unsure how long my time as a NEET will last. At the very least this forum is a decent way to burn a few minutes here and there.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Pleasure to meet you.

And yes, often I do the occasional odd job here and there, depends if I am in need of more money to supply my crippling book addiction. Currently I'm in the middle of my dreadfully boring studies, so I'm unsure how long my time as a NEET will last. At the very least this forum is a decent way to burn a few minutes here and there.
I lose IQ when reading your retarded posts.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Pleasure to meet you.

What books are you reading? I burn through a lot of money collecting books too, but I’ve had to resort to reading them online even though I prefer physical copies.

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
What books are you reading? I burn through a lot of money collecting books too, but I’ve had to resort to reading them online even though I prefer physical copies.
Currently I'm heavily invested in the works of Jean-Paul Sartre. His writing style speaks to me on an intimate level. My favorite of his writing works would have to certainly be his crown jewel, "Being and Nothingness". A very exquisite piece of literature that details our human consciousness and perception.

*sigh* If only I were born into a wealthier family, I would spend my remaining days reading these distinguished novels.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Currently I'm heavily invested in the works of Jean-Paul Sartre. His writing style speaks to me on an intimate level. My favorite of his writing works would have to certainly be his crown jewel, "Being and Nothingness". A very exquisite piece of literature that details our human consciousness and perception.

*sigh* If only I were born into a wealthier family, I would spend my remaining days reading these distinguished novels.
I read it some time ago, Heidegger is better, read Being and Time.

Sartre doesn’t give many good existential solutions imo

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
What was your username on incels.is

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
What was your username on incels.is
Been an awfully long time since then, perhaps I was also TuxedoMask? Unfortunately, my account has been deleted and I have no other way of knowing that information.

Activity
So far there's no one here