My household has the weirdest taboo

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Where any acknowledgement of attraction to the opposite sex is completely shunned. If you mention liking girls to any of my many brothers, it will become extremely awkward and quiet. We are all pretending to be asexual.

So me and my brothers just never talked about liking girls ever, and we probably never will. We never grew out of the "girl are gross" phase from childhood. Well we probably did, but no one has had the guts to admit it.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Where any acknowledgement of attraction to the opposite sex is completely shunned. If you mention liking girls to any of my many brothers, it will become extremely awkward and quiet. We are all pretending to be asexual.

So me and my brothers just never talked about liking girls ever, and we probably never will. We never grew out of the "girl are gross" phase from childhood. Well we probably did, but no one has had the guts to admit it.
I can relate how old is your brother? Mines 45 and to this day he pretends to be asexual. He is such a fag. I know he's not gay though cause he's had gf but he might as well be. I hate that soy fag.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020

Same here
Same. Must be side effect of religious upbringing.
Orthodox or Catholic?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Wow, thanks for letting me know your location, Fabio chan
Good job lucky star

Activity
So far there's no one here