My high inhibition when crossing people on the street

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
This is something that is very easy for most people to do but for me every person on the street I cross there is some concern I have. Whenever I am alone and I cross paths with a black, or generally gangster looking man I tense up. I always am thinking what if he pulls out a knife and stabs me, or robs me at gunpoint. I think of scenarios of what I would do, but that essentially is pointless because in the end I would not take any risks. I would just freeze up and comply with the criminal. Another type of person I pass is women. When ever I pass a woman no matter how good looking or ugly she is, I try not to look at her. The reason I do this is because I think "what if she thinks I'm a creep that goes around staring down women." I think all women think like this except when it is a good looking man. The next one is far by the worse, children. Whenever I pass a child on the street there is an anxiety that comes to me like no other. What if the child comes up to me and people think I am a child molester? I have that kind of face. To make it worse I am ethnic. Whenever a child comes up to me I turn away like an aspie, while most people would think it a heartwarming moment, I am thinking potential social embarrassment. A lot of this sound exaggerated , but those with inhibition of my levels will understand my pain. When I get a license it will be so great for me. I can finally stop having these worries.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I relate somewhat, sometimes i think im going to get attacked tbh; it can be stressful but i manage it

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Just take a gun with you and when you feel threatened, gun'em down immediately

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021

"Right to Bear Arms" with like 5000 fucking restrictions at least in my cuck state. Even an electric taser is illegal here, YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR HAVING AN ELECTRIC TASER.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
can't really relate, i just keep my head down, walk fast and don't cross eyes with anyone, usually take out my phone even if i have nothing to do and try to look busy

Activity
So far there's no one here