Serious My Girlfriend's Father is racist to me

S

Saul

Banned
Jun 17, 2021
I am just a Mexican/American from Southern Calfornia with a white girlfriend but her dad doesn't want me, I met her in class and told my friend "who is the blonde" then when the class ended I approached her and we talked, after school we walked together to her home, she presented me to her father who asked with a face of disgust "is he italian?", I asked her to a date and she accepted, everything was going fine but when her father found I out that I was Mexican he didn't allowed me to see her again, I tried to contact her in so many ways until I in the middle of the night inside a telephone booth with my guitar singing her songs she liked, my older brother said that I looked sad and sexually frustrated since I had constant wet dreams and erections, he took me to Tijuana where I fucked some hookers, I end up waking up in a place I didn't know, It felt good but I still miss her and felt like shit for it, I wrote her a song, I hope she likes it.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
Explain to him that your ancestors are from spain. If that doesn't work call him an amerimutt and call out his hypocrisy about race.
That spain shit might help but that amerimutt stuff is dumb as hell. We dont care about having 15 kinds of european blood. This is about having kids that look like you, not having cholos from the barrio in the family gathering and having inlaws that speak english.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
That spain shit might help but that amerimutt stuff is dumb as hell. We dont care about having 15 kinds of european blood. This is about having kids that look like you, not having cholos from the barrio in the family gathering and having inlaws that speak english.
Amerimutts have indian, african in them too a lot of the time. Americans are mystery meat

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I am just a Mexican/American from Southern Calfornia with a white girlfriend but her dad doesn't want me, I met her in class and told my friend "who is the blonde" then when the class ended I approached her and we talked, after school we walked together to her home, she presented me to her father who asked with a face of disgust "is he italian?", I asked her to a date and she accepted, everything was going fine but when her father found I out that I was Mexican he didn't allowed me to see her again, I tried to contact her in so many ways until I in the middle of the night inside a telephone booth with my guitar singing her songs she liked, my older brother said that I looked sad and sexually frustrated since I had constant wet dreams and erections, he took me to Tijuana where I fucked some hookers, I end up waking up in a place I didn't know, It felt good but I still miss her and felt like shit for it, I wrote her a song, I hope she likes it.View attachment 32752
Neck beaner

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I am just a Mexican/American from Southern Calfornia with a white girlfriend but her dad doesn't want me, I met her in class and told my friend "who is the blonde" then when the class ended I approached her and we talked, after school we walked together to her home, she presented me to her father who asked with a face of disgust "is he italian?", I asked her to a date and she accepted, everything was going fine but when her father found I out that I was Mexican he didn't allowed me to see her again, I tried to contact her in so many ways until I in the middle of the night inside a telephone booth with my guitar singing her songs she liked, my older brother said that I looked sad and sexually frustrated since I had constant wet dreams and erections, he took me to Tijuana where I fucked some hookers, I end up waking up in a place I didn't know, It felt good but I still miss her and felt like shit for it, I wrote her a song, I hope she likes it.View attachment 32752
Good he should be your a faget I wish I could murder you ngl

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
Amerimutts have indian, african in them too a lot of the time. Americans are mystery meat
This is valid if you are talking from a icelandic nationalist perspective but if an american dude is thinking italians are maybe not white enough, hes likely pure as the driven snow. That mexican is the mutt that hes trying to prevent his grandchild from becoming. Why u no understand

S

Saul

Banned
Jun 17, 2021
Agreed as soon as I read gf and interracial I wanted to vomite.
This is valid if you are talking from a icelandic nationalist perspective but if an american dude is thinking italians are maybe not white enough, hes likely pure as the driven snow. That mexican is the mutt that hes trying to prevent his grandchild from becoming. Why u no understand
So many GF threads lately
You guys never seen la bamba 1987?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Show the fathER why he should have CHOsen a different path.

Activity
So far there's no one here