My girlfriend is so annoying

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
She's so needy and clingy. Today I woke up and smelled cookies and was like "what the fuck?" Turns out my girlfriend woke up extra early to bake me cookies. That stupid bitch doesn't care that I'm on a diet. I yelled and her and she tried to beg for forgiveness tell me she'll "do better." I said "fine" and "forgave her" (I'm still angry.) Anyways she's at work right now and it's time to play videogames all day. She sends half her paycheck to me to support my neet lifestyle. 😀 😀 😀

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
She's so needy and clingy. Today I woke up and smelled cookies and was like "what the fuck?" Turns out my girlfriend woke up extra early to bake me cookies. That stupid bitch doesn't care that I'm on a diet. I yelled and her and she tried to beg for forgiveness tell me she'll "do better." I said "fine" and "forgave her" (I'm still angry.) Anyways she's at work right now and it's time to play videogames all day. She sends half her paycheck to me to support my neet lifestyle. 😀 😀 😀
She sounds like a real bitch just go on Tinder and get another cute gf bro :feelsok:

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
So far there's no one here