My friend is such a cuck. How do I help him?

E

EndingItAll

Banned
Aug 8, 2021
He started talking to a foid from some third world shithole. He's planning to see her soon which will cost him thousands of dollarinos and he's broke as fuck, while she won't be spending a penny to see him.
The foid is also one of those "born again" Christians and she told him they won't be having sex until marriage, even though she had sex with a previous boyfriend. My friend's an atheist but they literally go to virtual mass together now.
The poor bastard is 21. He plans on proposing to her when he sees her.

So far when he told me about her I said that i'm happy for him but I don't know how much longer I can pretend while he fucks his life up.

E

EndingItAll

Banned
Aug 8, 2021
He's retarded, try redpilling him and he probably won't listen. There's no helping him unless the foid shows her true colours.
If he ain't listening to reason I wouldn't bother. Let him fuck up
He's not even an incel. My friend group consists of mostly failed normies and he's probably the biggest "slayer" ie he hooked up with a few cunts. He could easily get a girl here. Idk what the fuck he's doing tbh.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
He started talking to a foid from some third world shithole. He's planning to see her soon which will cost him thousands of dollarinos and he's broke as fuck, while she won't be spending a penny to see him.
The foid is also one of those "born again" Christians and she told him they won't be having sex until marriage, even though she had sex with a previous boyfriend. My friend's an atheist but they literally go to virtual mass together now.
The poor bastard is 21. He plans on proposing to her when he sees her.

So far when he told me about her I said that i'm happy for him but I don't know how much longer I can pretend while he fucks his life up.
My friend is such a cuck. How do I help him?”

You mean you no longer have a friend.

Activity
So far there's no one here