Venting My former classmate has the perfect life

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
He is Chad with software development job, he has a wife and what is more he is the captain of his sports team, amateur sport is the main sport in my country hence why he is a sportsman and has a job. I was actually standing next to him in our school class photo in 2004, how differently our lives ended up.

Even compared to other Chad's I knew his life is better, the most popular boy at school had his sports career ruined by injuries and never made it to the top of the sport. Life is a game of genetics and luck.

It is suifuel to look at his social media, don't give me this nonsense about "social media is only the highlights of a person's life". Yes it is but his highlights are a hell of a lot better than mine. His is lifting trophies in the national stadium and my insta is a photo of my chicken burgers.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
dumb inkwell maybe you dont know his WHOLE story, his dog can die, he can miss out on the 400k/y promotion, catch a flu etc, so he's as sad as you and its all in your head :^)
Unironically this. OP stop bitching and start actually doing something. Or don't. I don't know what's so amazing about being an amateur sports star.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
maybe he has a dead bedroom. that seems to be common in marriages nowadays.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
He is Chad with software development job, he has a wife and what is more he is the captain of his sports team, amateur sport is the main sport in my country hence why he is a sportsman and has a job. I was actually standing next to him in our school class photo in 2004, how differently our lives ended up.

Even compared to other Chad's I knew his life is better, the most popular boy at school had his sports career ruined by injuries and never made it to the top of the sport. Life is a game of genetics and luck.

It is suifuel to look at his social media, don't give me this nonsense about "social media is only the highlights of a person's life". Yes it is but his highlights are a hell of a lot better than mine. His is lifting trophies in the national stadium and my insta is a photo of my chicken burgers.
I can relate to this post most every one I knew growing up has a fairy tale life. When I have a toilet bowl existence. :feelspop::feelspop:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Looking at your old classmates social media is one of the most brutal and self-destructive things you can do.
Stop it right now.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Only if you envy the normies.
Yes and no. I wasn't referring to the low tier normies with their shitty 9-5 jobs and landwhale wifes. I was referring to the kind of Chad winners that celtictruecel described.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Yes and no. I wasn't referring to the low tier normies with their shitty 9-5 jobs and landwhale wifes. I was referring to the kind of Chad winners that celtictruecel described.
He's a software engineer and an amateur sports player. Idk why you would be so jealous of him :feelsheh:

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020

You shouldn't be using social media or watching the news. I've stopped both and I haven't felt better mentally.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
dumb inkwell maybe you dont know his WHOLE story, his dog can die, he can miss out on the 400k/y promotion, catch a flu etc, so he's as sad as you and its all in your head :^)
Chad can have problems but the difference is he is able to deal with his problems better due to having a stable brain chemistry and the loving support of friends, family and his neighbourhood.

Activity
So far there's no one here