Depression My first face to face conversation in almost 4 years.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
My supervisor wanted to meet me. He told me, I was the only one who refuses to take the COVID-19 vaccine at work. I managed to talk my way out of it by talking about Bill Gates... I can't believe it worked. He admitted that if he wasn't in such a high position, he wouldn't take it either. But my decision is gonna affect everybody very negatively... My job is to stare at screens and send chads to take care of business. Now chads have to wear masks as long as I'm working here.
The clock is ticking and my end is near. Soon I'll get either beaten or kicked out of my job. In my country, you can get neetbux for only 6 months. This is such a suicide fuel like no other. Finding a new job as a socially awkward, unvaccinated ugly fuck is close to impossible.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
is this a joke post or are the vaccinnes mandatory where u live?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
My supervisor wanted to meet me. He told me, I was the only one who refuses to take the COVID-19 vaccine at work. I managed to talk my way out of it by talking about Bill Gates... I can't believe it worked. He admitted that if he wasn't in such a high position, he wouldn't take it either. But my decision is gonna affect everybody very negatively... My job is to stare at screens and send chads to take care of business. Now chads have to wear masks as long as I'm working here.
The clock is ticking and my end is near. Soon I'll get either beaten or kicked out of my job. In my country, you can get neetbux for only 6 months. This is such a suicide fuel like no other. Finding a new job as a socially awkward, unvaccinated ugly fuck is close to impossible.
over. My dad took it though & no problems so far so if it's your only option I might give in. The alternative could be worse

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
over. My dad took it though & no problems so far so if it's your only option I might give in. The alternative could be worse
Bill Gates can go fuck himself with his needles. Corona is not dangerous 99.98% survival rate. The vaccine makes 80% have side effects in the first month. What happens after a couple of years?

J

jiggernew

Banned
Dec 12, 2020
where do u live cracka??? :D :D :D

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I haven't been given vaccine yet immigrants have been given vaccine. What a sordid world, I was born here and have generations of ancestry yet an immigrant can get vaccine because they are older than me. It would be like me moving to Poland and getting vaccine before a Polish teenager because I am older than them.

Activity
So far there's no one here