My final thread.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
This is the bottom of my sink.

IMG 20210306 200553

Can you imagine what my apartment or my life looks like?

My 20s are gone.

I have nothing or no one to live for.
I cannot accept my fate no matter how pointless human life is. This is all I believe in.

It's not my fault, going through 9 years of school that teaches us to be obedient workers, just smart enough to get the job done, but not clever enough to become a nuisance to the people who run these countries.

I'll play their game.

I'll rid myself from dopamine and focus on succeeding, no matter what society or black pill says.

They might be bigger, prettier, and stronger than I am, but I can outsmart them.

Even with a 0.01% chance, I'll take it.

When I'm at the top, I'll do something for the people who have been kept down in this world.
Not for the sake of people, since I'm not a good guy, but to give the biggest fuck you to the one on top.

I'll show that no amount of luxury and pussy can buy me. Once I reach wealth, I can truly give it all up, and off myself on my own terms.

#freegigacel123on.co

Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Congratulations, you're on your way to find your purpose. Life as a whole may be pointless but your life doesn't need to be. I wish you well, Kaz. I'll do a short prayer for you. Go get em.

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
Shit, I tried many times and here I am. I hope you won't lose like me. Its always good to see how fellow brocel suceed.

Edit: Siht now I see thread is 1 yer old. I hope is he is doing fine though, and if he is not that he will get back on track.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
This is the bottom of my sink.

View attachment 7897

Can you imagine what my apartment or my life looks like?

My 20s are gone.

I have nothing or no one to live for.
I cannot accept my fate no matter how pointless human life is. This is all I believe in.

It's not my fault, going through 9 years of school that teaches us to be obedient workers, just smart enough to get the job done, but not clever enough to become a nuisance to the people who run these countries.

I'll play their game.

I'll rid myself from dopamine and focus on succeeding, no matter what society or black pill says.

They might be bigger, prettier, and stronger than I am, but I can outsmart them.

Even with a 0.01% chance, I'll take it.

When I'm at the top, I'll do something for the people who have been kept down in this world.
Not for the sake of people, since I'm not a good guy, but to give the biggest fuck you to the one on top.

I'll show that no amount of luxury and pussy can buy me. Once I reach wealth, I can truly give it all up, and off myself on my own terms.

#freegigacel123on.co
E13CFDAD 01F1 4F12 A3B7 B3A7D781686A

Activity
So far there's no one here