Serious My final message to Neetfaget

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
After this post I am going to sign out and not even lurk at the site. I made the mistake half an hour ago of leaving and then lurking, I then saw Neetfagets further posts about me and my family which enraged me.
My final message to you is no, you are not my stepdaddy and I will tell you why. I don't come from a degenerate family like you do, my parents are married 40 years and don't have casual relationships like your degenerate mother. How many step bros and sisters do you have now Neetfaget?:feelsLUL: I hope they get your parents inheritance and what sort of sick fuck counts the years to their parents death so you can get the inheritance?
I will now sign out and never return here for the sake of my sanity.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
005F6C19 3043 44D1 A4D5 D9F378C794AD

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
After this post I am going to sign out and not even lurk at the site. I made the mistake half an hour ago of leaving and then lurking, I then saw Neetfagets further posts about me and my family which enraged me.
My final message to you is no, you are not my stepdaddy and I will tell you why. I don't come from a degenerate family like you do, my parents are married 40 years and don't have casual relationships like your degenerate mother. How many step bros and sisters do you have now Neetfaget?:feelsLUL: I hope they get your parents inheritance and what sort of sick fuck counts the years to their parents death so you can get the inheritance?
:feelslol::feelslol:By daddy:feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:This is exactly what I mean you have posted probably 50 threads about me, spit on my grave and you don't expect any retaliation jfl :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Funny thing is I tried to be your friend even after all your shit post about me. And you still act like a victim. It's kind of sad really dude. It didn't have to come to that infact I wish it wouldn't you make me laugh bro. What fagets gonna be faggets what can I do.

Activity
So far there's no one here