IMG 2243

7. Death Directs the Bullet by Hans Larwin
276134986 4809446245813596 8736196305213255359 n

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I didn't buy them lol found them on the interwebs.:yay:
Do you save them on your computer and just scroll through them? What do you do with them? Where did your fascination with paintings start, and how? Do you talk to other people about paintings? Does your family have any? Do girls like that you like paintings?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
1.Ivan the Terrible and His Son Ivan
View attachment 34276

2.Springtime by Pierre Auguste Cot
View attachment 34277

3.David and Goliath by Caravaggio
View attachment 34278

4.Bathers by Eric Wallis
View attachment 34279

5. Angus by Konstantin Korobov
View attachment 34280

6. St. Michael the Archangel defeats the Devil by Giovanni Gasparro
View attachment 34281

7. Death Directs the Bullet by Hans Larwin
View attachment 34282
Very great taste, glad too see someone else engaged with the arts

ICANNOTBEHELPED

ICANNOTBEHELPED

🌲🫶
Mar 28, 2022
Do you save them on your computer and just scroll through them? What do you do with them? Where did your fascination with paintings start, and how? Do you talk to other people about paintings? Does your family have any? Do girls like that you like paintings?
I will usually share the painting with frens and ask what do they think of them. My fascination with paintings started when I was 11, I used to love painting and paintings despite always having a failing grade in art 😏 . My family has like one painting, and it's of some random child that I don't know the name of and finally, I have never told a girl that I'm interested in paintings really, as I've never gotten that far with them to begin with.:feelspepo:

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I will usually share the painting with frens and ask what do they think of them. My fascination with paintings started when I was 11, I used to love painting and paintings despite always having a failing grade in art 😏 . My family has like one painting, and it's of some random child that I don't know the name of and finally, I have never told a girl that I'm interested in paintings really, as I've never gotten that far with them to begin with.:feelspepo:
Cool, how did you become a NEET? Are you an incel? Why haven't you got that far with them?

ICANNOTBEHELPED

ICANNOTBEHELPED

🌲🫶
Mar 28, 2022
Cool, how did you become a NEET? Are you an incel? Why haven't you got that far with them?
Im not fully a NEET i go back and forth between college and being a NEET because I don't think college is really for me. Yeah, I'm an incel I have piled up a lot of rejections and I haven't gotten far with them cause of my looks lol. I'd give myself a 4/10 facially.

Activity
So far there's no one here