NSFW My father cucked me.

Kaz

-
Time online
49d 2h 8m
He once told in shame that he has slept with over 100 women.
He started in the late 70s.
These were the times when girls were borderline virgins. If not virgins, then awkward missionary session once.
They started taking drugs earliest around 21 years old and it wasn't common.
My father apparently Kazakhstan maxxed as a 5'6 in white countries.
Foids weren't fat either.
He tried his best to be traditional good boi, but apparently ended up lying to many fathers... He couldn't resist... Lol.

Typical 70s foid.

What you can get with his slayer genes these days...

Kaz

-
Time online
49d 2h 8m
not only they have more choices nowadays, but they have power, they are not waiting for a provider and it's the norm to enjoy their lifes and fuck around.
Yup. Also, being branded as a slut was a death sentence to a woman's social life.

GigaChad™

Auf WiedERsehen
Land of mixed races. Look at their star foid athlete...
View attachment 12174

she is Russian and most Kazakhs look Asian tbh

this is my 100% Kazakh cousin. He is a Chad there because of eye color halo and height (basically a native jbw(er)), but would be a normie in the west.

• ...?
Reactions: Kaz

Kaz

-
Time online
49d 2h 8m
she is Russian and most Kazakhs look Asian tbh

View attachment 12175
this is my 100% Kazakh cousin. He is a Chad there because of eye color halo and height (basically a native jbw(er)), but would be a normie in the west.
She is what she claims to be.

Those are far from rice eyes, even without the color. He looks great.
Asian is too general word to use describing looks imo.

gigacel123

NEET
Time online
19d 6h 10m
Women didn't have instant access to chad cock back then. Now they are virtually omnipresent on social media, tinder, twitch and onlyfans. So even ugly and average woman can make up and selfie max and get a big amount of simps and chad pump & dumps to boost their monstrous ego.

:(

Time online
6d 21h 57m
Women didn't have instant access to chad cock back then. Now they are virtually omnipresent on social media, tinder, twitch and onlyfans. So even ugly and average woman can make up and selfie max and get a big amount of simps and chad pump & dumps to boost their monstrous ego.

:(
yeah awful. One can’t get to upset though since the world has always been this way with a few males having all the power.

Users who are viewing this thread