My dinner with Atila

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Looksmax Refugee and his Girlfriend Ling Ling are meeting Atila and Sabine for dinner. They are meeting at a steakhouse. Both couples are sitting opposite from each other

Sabine: Thank you so much for coming, Looksmax and Ling Ling. Me and Atila have something very important to talk to you about.

Looksmax: Oh anything for our two closest friends! Now what could it be?

Sabine: Blushes. Welll ummmm so basically the thing is......

Lookmax: With a confused look. Yeah well, spit it out?

Atila: Well you see curryboi.. oh I mean Looksmax. The thing is that we have a stalker.

Ling Ling: Clenched fists covering mouth. Oh nooooo that's terrible! Don't tell me it's that infamous stalker all over the news right now?

Atila: Yeah... that's the one

Looksmax Refugee: No! You couldn't be talking about "Cornelius!"

Atila and Sabine look down

Ling Ling: Well that's terrible, but why are you telling us? You guys need to go to the police as soon as possible!

Sabine: Sobbing. Well yesterday that monster already got to Atila!

Looksmax: Got to him?

Atila: With tears rolling down his cheek and his nose running. LOOKSMAX BROTHER! THAT FAT PIECE OF SHIT. HE SNUCK UP ON ME WHEN I LEAST SUSPECTED. HE PINNED ME DOWN AND LAYED PIPE IN ME. I CAN'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH ITTTTTT!!!!!!!! HE VIOLATED MEEEE!!!!! KILL HIM! AS MY BROTHER LOOKSMAX, I AM ASKING YOU TO KILL HIM!!

LIKE FOR PART 2

Last edited:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Me trying to find the funny

Book flipping

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
My bad never knew this was a genre. Looking forward to part two of this captivating mystery of who took atila's booty
Well part two is cancelled after I got ratio'd, criticized, made fun of
Never writing another fanfic
Putting down the pen right here
I fucking hate weebhunter with a passion
I will train martial art and strangle anyone that talks shit
Trying to entertain people just puts in your in a vulnerable state as proven with weebhunters comments
I am hatemaxxing and killing everyone

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Trying to entertain people just puts in your in a vulnerable state as proven with weebhunters comments
View attachment 37471
Oh come on the reception wasn't that bad. Anyways if you're putting down the pen better make sure you delicately do so in your gentleman's high class pencil case.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Oh come on the reception wasn't that bad. Anyways if you're putting down the pen better make sure you delicately do so in your gentleman's high class pencil case.
Good one
:feelslol:

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
View attachment 37471
If it makes you feel better, I only insult people that deserve it.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Man you've got so much negative-energy.
Maybe you should consider having a talk with our local love-cult-leader @Pegasus
HE A BITTER GRINCH LOSER
MORE THAN ANYTHING I WANT TO TEAR HIM APART PIECE BY PIECE, LIMB FROM LIMB, THEN I'LL DEVOUR HIM
I'LL RIP HIM TO SHREDS AND THROW HIS FLESH AROUND LIKE CONFETTI

Tomar decisiones equivocadas | Desmotivaciones

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Looksmax Refugee and his Girlfriend Ling Ling are meeting Atila and Sabine for dinner. They are meeting at a steakhouse. Both couples are sitting opposite from each other

Sabine: Thank you so much for coming, Looksmax and Ling Ling. Me and Atila have something very important to talk to you about.

Looksmax: Oh anything for our two closest friends! Now what could it be?

Sabine: Blushes. Welll ummmm so basically the thing is......

Lookmax: With a confused look. Yeah well, spit it out?

Atila: Well you see curryboi.. oh I mean Looksmax. The thing is that we have a stalker.

Ling Ling: Clenched fists covering mouth. Oh nooooo that's terrible! Don't tell me it's that infamous stalker all over the news right now?

Atila: Yeah... that's the one

Looksmax Refugee: No! You couldn't be talking about "Cornelius!"

Atila and Sabine look down

Ling Ling: Well that's terrible, but why are you telling us? You guys need to go to the police as soon as possible!

Sabine: Sobbing. Well yesterday that monster already got to Atila!

Looksmax: Got to him?

Atila: With tears rolling down his cheek and his nose running. LOOKSMAX BROTHER! THAT FAT PIECE OF SHIT. HE SNUCK UP ON ME WHEN I LEAST SUSPECTED. HE PINNED ME DOWN AND LAYED PIPE IN ME. I CAN'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH ITTTTTT!!!!!!!! HE VIOLATED MEEEE!!!!! KILL HIM! AS MY BROTHER LOOKSMAX, I AM ASKING YOU TO KILL HIM!!

LIKE FOR PART 2
It's true my name is Cornelius Bartholomew I'm a billionaire philanthropist you must of met my evil gay identical twin brother vanguard Shrewsbury he's a real sex nymph twink he will lay pipe in any curry boy be careful :feelscops:

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here