NSFW My collection of cum socks and gloves

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
D14E238D 9CDB 4FFC B9DF 664FAA101674

I had way more but I threw most of them out because they started smelling too bad. I don’t wash them. I just wait until they dry and use them again.

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
View attachment 8964
I had way more but I threw most of them out because they started smelling too bad. I don’t wash them. I just wait until they dry and use them again.
bruh, u need to jack it in the bathroom or something so your mom doesn't walk in and you don't have this abomination in your room

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
bruh, u need to jack it in the bathroom or something so your mom doesn't walk in and you don't have this abomination in your room
I keep it under my bed. I can't jack off in the bathroom because cooming is a privilege and a pleasure so I have to be as comfortable as possible when I do it. I can't just do it standing up into a sink or a toilet. That would be inhumane.

Also JFL at the mod who put the NSFW tag. Isn't it kind of ironic to have that on this forum?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 8964
🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮😈😈😈😈🤣🤣🤣Da fuck and I thought I was a sick fuck is that your coom suite case do you travel with your coom socks to school jfl your a coom god praise Allah my dog. That shit must stink so fucking bad. Next time post your coom gloves.

Last edited:
O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮😈😈😈😈🤣🤣🤣Da fuck and I thought I was a sick fuck is that your coom suite case do you travel with your coom socks to school jfl your a coom god praise Allah my dog. That shit must stink so fucking bad. Next time post your coom gloves.
Lol no, I don't travel with it. I only keep it under my bed. I had like 5 times as many socks and gloves but I threw most out, most of them I threw on femoids' cars.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Lol no, I don't travel with it. I only keep it under my bed. I had like 5 times as many socks and gloves but I threw most out, most of them I threw on femoids' cars.
Glorious praise allah and black opps 2 cell for you are a vessel for gods work your there disposal🤩🤩🤩😈😈🕴🕴

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
This is disgusting.

My room is just beside a busy street. So I always fap near the window and spaff my cum over the window outside.
I do this with a hope that my subhuman curry cum falls onto some normgroid's head.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
You literally...

Sock it to 'em

:LOL:

Last edited:
O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
This is disgusting.

My room is just beside a busy street. So I always fap near the window and spaff my cum over the window outside.
I do this with a hope that my subhuman curry cum falls onto some normgroid's head.
Make it fall into Stacy’s vag

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Yo; Can we make this picture of your suitcase, the new logo for Neets.me? :LOL:

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here