My cock won't get fully hard

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Usually it's only half hard when I coom. I'm sick of seeing how small it is when fapping. It's a real turn off. I may have to amputate it.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
idk if this will help but do a lot of cardio
I used to never have morning wood now I get morning wood always because I run everyday for 1 hour and do a shitton of endurance sports
Don't listen to anti-cardio dogs because they are usually fat powerlifters who cope with hitting prs despite being a fat limp dicked autist who can't walk up the stairs without losing their breath
cardio is great for gains since it helps build endurance and adaptation to more intense workouts

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
idk if this will help but do a lot of cardio
I used to never have morning wood now I get morning wood always because I run everyday for 1 hour and do a shitton of endurance sports
Don't listen to anti-cardio dogs because they are usually fat powerlifters who cope with hitting prs despite being a fat limp dicked autist who can't walk up the stairs without losing their breath
cardio is great for gains since it helps build endurance and adaptation to more intense workouts
Thanks bro. Yeah I definitely need to go outside more. Other than lifting weights and going to work i'm sitting in front of a screen.
I finish wagecelling soon so i'll try go for morning runs then.

Activity
So far there's no one here