My "chad" NEET cousins bragging on discord, how do I stay sane? (19M)

B

burneraccoun189

NEET
Dec 23, 2021
Background Info: We are all around ages 18-22 years old. The two NEETS in particular share these traits in the same. They are like some sort of neet/chad hybrid.
  • [UWSL]immature & emotional, on discord 24/7 till 5am, gaming addicts, aunt is maid/babies them, drinks & smokes. think of that guy from South Park. [/UWSL]
  • constant hookups/tinder dates, hundreds of matches/convos. goes to party’s/clubs has a large social circle.
They constantly brag and send screenshots and screen share, sending us proof. they are hooking up with tinder & college girls.

We are 19 grown as men and they are doing this shit and still successful. how do they go from mommy making breakfast, lunch and dinner and playing a MMO till 5 am then the next day going to fuck a tinder girl.

Are they an anomaly?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Background Info: We are all around ages 18-22 years old. The two NEETS in particular share these traits in the same. They are like some sort of neet/chad hybrid.
  • [UWSL]immature & emotional, on discord 24/7 till 5am, gaming addicts, aunt is maid/babies them, drinks & smokes. think of that guy from South Park. [/UWSL]
  • constant hookups/tinder dates, hundreds of matches/convos. goes to party’s/clubs has a large social circle.
They constantly brag and send screenshots and screen share, sending us proof. they are hooking up with tinder & college girls.

We are 19 grown as men and they are doing this shit and still successful. how do they go from mommy making breakfast, lunch and dinner and playing a MMO till 5 am then the next day going to fuck a tinder girl.

Are they an anomaly?
I know someone who is the same. It's literally fucking insane, I've just given up and admitted that life is nothing but genetics and that if my whore mother gave me more testosterone and HGH in the womb and I had no underbite, then I'd be way less retarded. What MMO are you playing btw?

Once you convince yourself of genetic predeterminism, you will feel a bit better, but not completely. Cope by telling yourself that these fuckers wouldn't last a minute in your position.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I know countless dudes like that on the internet. I've already gone through the depressed phase and at this moment in time, hearing people brag like that doesn't even remotely faze me. What good does comparing myself to other people do? It's completely pointless. Just learn to enjoy your life to the best of your ability.

B

burneraccoun189

NEET
Dec 23, 2021
I know someone who is the same. It's literally fucking insane, I've just given up and admitted that life is nothing but genetics and that if my whore mother gave me more testosterone and HGH in the womb and I had no underbite, then I'd be way less retarded. What MMO are you playing btw?

Once you convince yourself of genetic predeterminism, you will feel a bit better, but not completely. Cope by telling yourself that these fuckers wouldn't last a minute in your position.
I don’t even care about games like that anymore. I am an anomaly too. It hurts even more because I was once like them when I was young. I get compliments/have physically flirted/approached before so I’m not ugly at all.

I’m just born in a shit environment and the mental scars prevent me from that success.

- for reference I was going to high school parties at age 9

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I don’t even care about games like that anymore. I am an anomaly too. It hurts even more because I was once like them when I was young. I get compliments/have physically flirted/approached before so I’m not ugly at all.

I’m just born in a shit environment and the mental scars prevent me from that success.

- for reference I was going to high school parties at age 9
Cope if your good looking just make tinder and all the holes will swipe you and message you first you cant be a mentalcel on tinder

B

burneraccoun189

NEET
Dec 23, 2021
Cope if your good looking just make tinder and all the holes will swipe you and message you first you cant be a mentalcel on tinder
I live in a town with a population of 10k….
I am a teetotaler (straight edge)
I work and live alone (solo job)

Last edited:
B

burneraccoun189

NEET
Dec 23, 2021
Volcel if you havent appraoched every girl in town
I have been approached 3 times irl for #/snap. I’ve never approached before myself before. When I was 17 one of them invited me over to her house first day I met her. so yea I guess I am one then. Problem is I have no game 😂

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021

Are they an anomaly?
I think you should have sex.

Activity
So far there's no one here