Story My Chad lite cousin scored winning goal

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
My 21yo Chad lite cousin the brother of the Chad I mentioned scored the winning goal in his soccer teams game yesterday in the final minute of extra time. This Chad lite has a 2 year old son already, back in 2019 he got a 16yo pregnant but they seem to be separated now and he lives in a sordid little flat. Before that he lived in his girlfriends farm house. She made him move out because "she wanted her life back". This girl should have thought about that before having sex at 16.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Typical asshole response to someone who is just trying to add content to the forum. Tell me, what do you contribute to here asshole?
nothing nigga and it will stay that way

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
nothing nigga and it will stay that way
Well I'm not going to even bother with posting anymore either. Most of my threads get no response anyway. It is just users like NeetGod and Atila who people respond to. I'm not going to leave just yet but fuck posting anymore. Also you are on ignore list too.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Well I'm not going to even bother with posting anymore either. Most of my threads get no response anyway. It is just users like NeetGod and Atila who people respond to. I'm not going to leave just yet but fuck posting anymore. Also you are on ignore list too.
wah wah you're an grown man crying about replies on anonymous internet forum

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Such is life as a young chad I guess luck just seems to go some peoples way

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
i can make a banger thread from my daily life whenever i want to im to busy right now
I don't see you on the front page of Incel Tears like I was back in '19 and '20 many times especially with my creepshoting post. Back in my Incels.co days I was a memorable user that many IT posters still would remember.

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
My 21yo Chad lite cousin the brother of the Chad I mentioned scored the winning goal in his soccer teams game yesterday in the final minute of extra time. This Chad lite has a 2 year old son already, back in 2019 he got a 16yo pregnant but they seem to be separated now and he lives in a sordid little flat. Before that he lived in his girlfriends farm house. She made him move out because "she wanted her life back". This girl should have thought about that before having sex at 16.
Holy shit man you're such a loser

For you to call a man a chad he needs not to be truecel

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022

WIN 20220831 18 37 35 Pro

Activity
So far there's no one here