Story My Chad lite cousin lasted 4 days at job

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Not even Chad lite with huge titted girlfriend can cope with waging, he is a gambling addict too, I also used to be a gambling addict for 5 years. He started a new job in a factory, the same factory my uncle owns and he only lasted 4 days. He couldn't even stay motivated when he had a huge chested gf waiting for him at home. If he doesn't sort himself out he could lose that busty 19yo girlfriend as she is at college and she could meet another Chad with a strong work ethic.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Not even Chad lite with huge titted girlfriend can cope with waging, he is a gambling addict too, I also used to be a gambling addict for 5 years. He started a new job in a factory, the same factory my uncle owns and he only lasted 4 days. He couldn't even stay motivated when he had a huge chested gf waiting for him at home. If he doesn't sort himself out he could lose that busty 19yo girlfriend as she is at college and she could meet another Chad with a strong work ethic.

If there is a god he will loose his big titie bitch and become an obies ex chad lite šŸ™

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
She already meets up with dozens of Chads behind his back, he just isn't aware of it.
No my country hasn't reached American degeneracy levels, women usually don't cheat, they are content with one Chad.

Activity
So far there's no one here