Serious My Chad cousin got fired

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
My Chad cousin who I mentioned a few times with the large breasted girlfriend got fired. He got a new job at the deli counter and he was caught on camera giving his friends sausages for cheaper than the retail price.

On another note, I have another cousin who is an incel, he took the covid booster jab like me and he could barely walk for days after taking it. I took 3 covid jabs and had no side effects as I am an alpha.

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
My Chad cousin who I mentioned a few times with the large breasted girlfriend got fired. He got a new job at the deli counter and he was caught on camera giving his friends sausages for cheaper than the retail price.

On another note, I have another cousin who is an incel, he took the covid booster jab like me and he could barely walk for days after taking it. I took 3 covid jabs and had no side effects as I am an alpha.
Im so happy when normcucks lose their npc jobs

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Does your 1ncel cousin have a job as well?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Does your 1ncel cousin have a job as well?
I'm not sure, he graduated university in 2020 and did a master's degree for one year. Last time I heard he wasn't working. I think it is going to be a new trend for low tier males to drop out of society. He is 5'5 and he doesn't have a driver's license.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I'm not sure, he graduated university in 2020 and did a master's degree for one year. Last time I heard he wasn't working. I think it is going to be a new trend for low tier males to drop out of society. He is 5'5 and he doesn't have a driver's license.
Yea very tough to get into the job market with those stats šŸ™ Even those he has a masters, wont mean anything unless he has connections to jobs

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Yea very tough to get into the job market with those stats šŸ™ Even those he has a masters, wont mean anything unless he has connections to jobs
He is an autist too, he has bad OCD. For example he cannot use the bus because it means he has to touch loose coins.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022

[UWSL]Blackpill[/UWSL] The "Blackpill": Nothing​

Unwatch
[IMG alt="Incellectually_Shy"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/15/15736.jpg?1634537932[/IMG]

Incellectually_Shy

Racepill victim​

JoinedOct 15, 2021Posts3,747Reputation1,620
Exactly.

Why spend thousands keeping these niggers behind bars. Just put them in chains and get them to work on the fields

youre one retarded and schizo nigger

goetie

goetie

Lord Goetie
Aug 28, 2022
Shitt..

Activity
So far there's no one here