Serious My career mentor wants to know what my "action plan" is

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
My new female career mentor sent me a voicemail, it is nice to receive a voicemail from a woman but it is a pity she is a career mentor.

She said that we will discuss what my action plan is :feelslol: I'll tell you what my long term action plan is, I plan to tie my neck to a tree, 5 minutes of dangling from a tree is better than years of torment waging.

My short term "action plan" is to finish off the final 3 seasons of Frasier and then get stuck into Married with Children and Cheers.

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
if you rope properly you die almost instantly but if the drop height is insufficient it will take 30 min of choking :feelscomfy:

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
if you rope properly you die almost instantly but if the drop height is insufficient it will take 30 min of choking :feelscomfy:
Maybe it is best to have a knife in your pocket incase that unfortunate event occurs. Though I don't understand how you would be conscious with 30 minutes without oxygen.

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Maybe it is best to have a knife in your pocket incase that unfortunate event occurs. Though I don't understand how you would be conscious with 30 minutes without oxygen.
you get barely some oxygen so you slowly choke to death :feelssweat:

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
you get barely some oxygen so you slowly choke to death :feelssweat:
People say how difficult suicide is but I don't believe it, I have heard of women in my local area being able to hang themselves without even any planning.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
People say how difficult suicide is but I don't believe it, I have heard of women in my local area being able to hang themselves without even any planning.
there is different types of suicide, thoughtful suicide and meme, most women go into the second one

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
a career "mentor" was assigned to me in college,
but i was too high inhib to ever visit

Activity
So far there's no one here