My brother thinks hes a vortex healer

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
His answering machine says hi this is blanke with vortex healing. But he doesnt really have a business:feelslol:.

He believes he has been bestowed the super powers of Merlin to heal others ailments because he paid for a course that cost him 500 dollars wich he had to fly to london to take. His yogi teacher claims to be Merlin's son in his past life. So he has the power to bestow super powers to others if you pay to take his course.

His yogi claims he was killed by a satanic cult in his past life but still has memories of the event so some how hes worthy of bestowing the power of merlin onto others:feelslol:

My brother is 44 years old and lives in a van and hes a vegan incel who respects all holes and travels to areas that have a history of atrocities so he can use his magic crystal to creat a healing vortex:feelslol:

God I hate that fag. One time I was driving with him and a sexual song came on the radio and he immediately turned off the song cause it was making him uncomfortable even though we were both in our 30s. I'm his younger brother but I'm bigger then him and only four years younger:feelslol::soy:

And hes actually a complete dick head to me so it's not like hes even nice either. Hes constantly starting fights with me for no reason. I have many examples of this but one time I was in the hospital passing a kidney stone and he left me there to rot alone cause I raised my voice at the nurse. Another time he tried to kick me out side his car on a freeway cause I asked him why he didnt have a radio in his car :feelslol:

So he acts super nice to everyone else except me but everyone thinks hes this great loving guy but the reality is hes a demon. He even abused my mom. Hes a complete fruad. But everyone thinks I'm the dick even though I'm actually the nicer more caring son. It's all fucked up. Every one encourages him to be a so called fag vortex healer when I try to knock some sense into him. But I just hope that fag dies younge so I dont have to share my inheritance.:feelsuhuh:

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
dont soyjak me
⠀⠘⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠑⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⠁⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠄⠒⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣀⠄⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⠔⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠢⠤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠑⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀