Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
He's the most boring brother of all time here's why

He's allergic to cats and dogs

Allergic to my mom's house

Won't ever talk about sex, drugs movies

Only listens to Bob Dillon and Bob Marley Doesn't watch movies, play video games, or watch TV

Doesn't drink or smoke

Lives in his van

Knows nothing about current events

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

Only listens to Bob Dillon and Bob Marley Doesn't watch movies, play video games, or watch TV

Doesn't drink or smoke

Lives in his van

Your brother sounds based af lmao

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Me and him are so alike it's scary
I've become so much wike Ewen Jaegew it's scawy. I weaw bwack cawdigans, vewbawwy assauwt women, and physicawwy assauwt my fwiends. When I wook in the miwwow, I can't hewp but say "戦い, 戦い" (which means fight, fight in amewican.) I gwew my haiw out wong because I don't cawe so now I have to weaw it in a bun and I don't cawe what peopwe think so shut fuck up Hange! I awways weave an open wound on my hand, and go out of my way to show it to evewyone so they awe weminded that I am in contwow. When I see dogs being taken on wawks I get mad at them fow not being fwee wike I am. I can't have sex with my giwwfwiend anymowe without fowcing hew to dwess up as Mikasa ow Histowia, both of whom wemind me of Awmin. When I owdew fast food, I wefuse to caww them fwench fwies and insist on cawwing them fweedom fwies. I just keep moving fowwawd, untiw my enemies awe destwoyed.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I've become so much wike Ewen Jaegew it's scawy. I weaw bwack cawdigans, vewbawwy assauwt women, and physicawwy assauwt my fwiends. When I wook in the miwwow, I can't hewp but say "戦い, 戦い" (which means fight, fight in amewican.) I gwew my haiw out wong because I don't cawe so now I have to weaw it in a bun and I don't cawe what peopwe think so shut fuck up Hange! I awways weave an open wound on my hand, and go out of my way to show it to evewyone so they awe weminded that I am in contwow. When I see dogs being taken on wawks I get mad at them fow not being fwee wike I am. I can't have sex with my giwwfwiend anymowe without fowcing hew to dwess up as Mikasa ow Histowia, both of whom wemind me of Awmin. When I owdew fast food, I wefuse to caww them fwench fwies and insist on cawwing them fweedom fwies. I just keep moving fowwawd, untiw my enemies awe destwoyed.
I can't believe I read the whole thing:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Btw what does ur bro talk about? What does he find worth talking about?
We don't talk we just watch videos on ancient history its the only thing he's interested in but he will watch basketball and play video games if I ask him too

Last edited by a moderator:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Doesn't drink or smoke

Lives in his van

I forgot to mention hes a vegetarian and thinks he has magical healing powers with his hands

Activity
So far there's no one here