My brother is such a normie fag

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
All he wants to talk about is ancient history I mean shit I'm fascinated by history but fuck dude there's more to life like cake, quadruple king size beds, ecstasy, hood bitches like why does my bother have to be such an optimistic nerd.

I only like subhuman hood niggas or my mood goes to shit and I just want to rope.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
All he wants to talk about is ancient history I mean shit I'm fascinated by history but fuck dude there's more to life like cake, quadruple king size beds, ecstasy, hood bitches like why does my bother have to be such an optimistic nerd.

I only like subhuman hood niggas or my mood goes to shit and I just want to rope.
Your brother sounds cool

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Seeing other people happy makes you depressed? Why
Yes it makes me want to rope because it's so superficial pretending to be happy when your life is garbage he's homeless for God sakes and balding with no gf how happy can one be

Last edited by a moderator:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
He's probably putting somewhat of an act on
That's what I keep telling him but he never cracks even when I tell him how over it is for him it's like he actually believes his life is a gift it drives me crazy I just want to relate to another subhuman fuck but this nigga won't stop smiling he's completely delusional it makes me angry he cant just be real with me fuck that nigga

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
That's what I keep telling him but he never cracks even when I tell him how over it is for him it's like he actually believes his life is a gift it drives me crazy I just want to relate to another subhuman fuck but this nigga won't stop smiling he's completely delusional it makes me angry he cant just be real with me fuck that nigga
Life is a gift. Unfortunately in this day and age it's the equivalent of getting socks and deodorant for christmas

Activity
So far there's no one here