My brother is a fucking soy boy fag

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
We couldn't be any different I have to completely suppress my personality around him. I'm your typical guys guy. He is a complete nerd. It's very depressing spending time with him. But have no other options. Just wish I had a cool brother so I can have normal conversations but I'm stuck with this dork who only wants to talk about tartaria civilization and the Enneagram

I can't even criticize my parents around him or he will loose his mind even though there the worst parents ever he's completely delusional:feelsbad:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Phantom Prince

NEET
Feb 1, 2022
We couldn't be any different I have to completely suppress my personality around him. I'm your typical guys guy. He is a complete nerd. It's very depressing spending time with him. But have no other options. Just wish I had a cool brother so I can have normal conversations but I'm stuck with this dork who only wants to talk about tartaria civilization and the Enneagram

I can't even criticize my parents around him or he will loose his mind even though there the worst parents ever he's completely delusional :feelsbad:
Luckily i have a normal brother. That would suck having a brother who is the polar opposite to you.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Full bloaded he's a complete soy boy he literally drinks soy milk and eats tofu he's a vegetarian jfl has a jew frow he's homeless and is very strange
Tofu looks vile. Like a block of solid cum. Fitting that vegans love it. Yes, both breast milk and cum are vegan I just checked https://www.healthline.com/health/breastfeeding/is-breast-milk-vegan

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Full bloaded he's a complete soy boy he literally drinks soy milk and eats tofu he's a vegetarian jfl has a jew frow he's homeless and is very strange
Sounds like an absolute nightmare. But I get it man, when the loneliness kicks in we have to grasp at every straw we get to socialize.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Sounds like an absolute nightmare. But I get it man, when the loneliness kicks in we have to grasp at every straw we get to socialize.
It is he lives in his shit van its weird cause he has a big social circle and I don't a complete slap in the face once again :feelsbad:

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
my brother has aspergers and watches nick fuentes, he also is an actual chad, (8/10) face and 6 foot 2. actually not larping nigga mogs me to utter suicide :feelsrope:

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
my brother has aspergers and watches nick fuentes, he also is an actual chad, (8/10) face and 6 foot 2. actually not larping nigga mogs me to utter suicide :feelsrope:
despite this nigga being an actual retard, punches himself when he gets and and slams his head onto doors when he gets angry too, for small reasons such as my mom telling him to pick up his traash he fucking rages like this. has a stacey lite cute gf:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
despite this nigga being an actual retard, punches himself when he gets and and slams his head onto doors when he gets angry too, for small reasons such as my mom telling him to pick up his traash he fucking rages like this. has a stacey lite cute gf:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
How the fuck does an autist fag have a gf wtf man another slap in the face

Activity
So far there's no one here