Lifestyle My body fucking hurts everyday

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
From monday to friday I train boxing, I rest on the weekends, but my body hurts like shit, I can't move, this has been my life during the lasts 6 months, finally on monday I feel born again, and the process repeats over and over, another problem that I have is that I want to talk to a girl at the boxing gym, but I just don't find the opportunity. Don't do boxing is the worst sport, try something else! I do it just because I am 18 and I am not good at anything.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
From monday to friday I train boxing, I rest on the weekends, but my body hurts like shit, I can't move, this has been my life during the lasts 6 months, finally on monday I feel born again, and the process repeats over and over, another problem that I have is that I want to talk to a girl at the boxing gym, but I just don't find the opportunity. Don't do boxing is the worst sport, try something else! I do it just because I am 18 and I am not good at anything.
Niga get the fuck out here with that soy shit niga I'm pre diabetic and can barley walk niga man i ought to smack a niga. Go back to looksmax niga shit niga

KillLaHearts

KillLaHearts

Intangible Pulse
Dec 15, 2020
It hurts because you are using muscles you normally won’t use. I remember when I done a jab the other day it hurt my bi/triceps. You tear small fibers and they grow back stronger and bigger. You should stretch to ease pain, you probably have a a lot of lactic acids build up.

The main exercise I do are jumping jacks, running, rowing and skipping to stay in shape.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Niga get the fuck out here with that soy shit niga I'm pre diabetic and can barley walk niga man i ought to smack a niga. Go back to looksmax niga shit niga
Lol, I do it because I have nothing else to do

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
denzel washington GIF

Activity
So far there's no one here