Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
lose weight if you're fat, eating less is the most important thing
do low intensity cardio for 30 mins every day, like walking
if you take stimulants, or if you smoke, quit them

if these don't work, go to a doctor and start taking antihypertensives
157 is too damn high
it'll destroy your kidneys in the long run, it wouldn't even kill you immediately, you'd suffer a ton

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Lots of neetbros who struggle with health problems currently :feelsbad:
High blood pressure..are you overweight? With me it's the opposite, I'm on the low blood pressure side. That's why I often sufffer from cold hands and feet.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Lots of neetbros who struggle with health problems currently :feelsbad:
High blood pressure..are you overweight? With me it's the opposite, I'm on the low blood pressure side. That's why I often sufffer from cold hands and feet.
get your thyroid checked, I mean the TSH T3 and T4
its just a simple blood test, and if you have a deficiency the treatment will be life changing

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
get your thyroid checked, I mean the TSH T3 and T4
its just a simple blood test, and if you have a deficiency the treatment will be life changing
Actually thanks, I never thought about a thyroid check. I mean Its not so severe in my case, [UWSL][UWSL]I only have it from time to time.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Actually thanks, I never thought about a thyroid check. I mean Its not so severe in my case, [UWSL][UWSL]I only have it from time to time.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
you might have a mild insufficiency then, maybe subclinical hypothyroidism, it's quite common actually, a lot of people have it and they're not aware of it
you might not recieve any treatment if your levels high enough, in that case some lifestyle changes might help, like better sleep schedule, exercise etc

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Hope you get well I'm glad I didn't inherit my mother's high pressure, my sister wasn't so lucky it's no joke.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I have an anxiety disorder so waging will kill me, I probably will drop dead at work.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
My dad was at stage 2 hypertension (where you're at) and I gave him green tea extract and fish oil for about a month to lower blood pressure, both well studied with meta analysis studies to back this up, it dropped him down to normal rates within maybe a week of taking it. His diet didn't change (he eats fast food daily), he smokes, he does recreational drugs, he mostly lays down and rots.

When I tried to tell my dad to eat different, exercise and stop doing drugs he just laughed :feelslol: if it worked on him, shit, not a doctor here but give it a try, shit costs like $10 tops

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
My dad was at stage 2 hypertension (where you're at) and I gave him green tea extract and fish oil for about a month to lower blood pressure, both well studied with meta analysis studies to back this up, it dropped him down to normal rates within maybe a week of taking it. His diet didn't change (he eats fast food daily), he smokes, he does recreational drugs, he mostly lays down and rots.

When I tried to tell my dad to eat different, exercise and stop doing drugs he just laughed :feelslol: if it worked on him, shit, not a doctor here but give it a try, shit costs like $10 tops
I didn't know about this, thanks. I'll try it on my father and see what happens
He's at stage 1 and refuses to take any treatment, maybe it won't be as effective since his case is not as severe but it's worth a try

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
My blood pressure is through the roof after anally penetrating @Neetgod2 mum

Last edited by a moderator:
Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022

Yes..."cool".

Date