My advice to those who consider themselves ugly

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
Half of attractiveness are the things you can control - hygiene, top fitting garments, feel of fashion, suitable scents, haircut that compliments your head/face, self assurance, posture, smiling, and so on. If you absolutely assume your face is unattractive and you need to change it henceforth, is there not a small change you can make? Perhaps you were given an ugly mole? Speak to a dermatologist about casting it off. Suppose your face seems bizarre as it's not symmetrical or the like? Then entertain the idea of adding an earring or nostril ring similar? What if you were to grow out your hair? Wear a silver chain?

I have seen few humans in my existence I would classify as unsightly - generally it changed into their scowling expression that lead them to look unattractive.
If you're being told you're unpleasant, you would possibly also want to question if you're looking for love in the proper locations. Every so often shallow human beings congregate in certain venues and that they have a very putrid, high college-like judgment system of human beings.

If they may be calling you ugly it is no longer due to the fact you're ugly - it’s because they may be insecure about a particular thing about themselves.
And, to be honest, in case you do not exude that animal splendor off the bat, it means you are no longer going to be picking up many sober ladies. You’d in fact do better gaining knowledge of girls a bit first and developing an emotional or intellectual attraction with them first. There is nothing wrong with that either.

I pray what I have written will be of some help to you, my fellow brethren. And remember, the moon is always watching over you.

Activity
So far there's no one here