Venting My [32 M] husband has become cold and distant with me [30 F] after our arguments.

Camarhynchus

Camarhynchus

Hope, Cope or Rope
Dec 7, 2020
We have a happy marriage and my husband is a very good man to me and my daughters. Lately my husband has been complaining about our sex life and we have been having many arguments over it. He claims that after our 1st daughter’s birth, our sex life is nonexistent, I don’t see this as a problem and I am not interested in hearing him about this. I don't like to have sex, in fact I dread having sex with him. He claims that this is how he feels loved and appreciated by me. After hearing this, I flipped out at him and told him to leave. I also gave him a lecture about there are more important things to a marriage than sex. Then suddenly, he questioned me if I just married him for money and children? That also led to another serious argument.

This all happened 2 weeks ago and since then, he has become so cold and distant with me. He pays attention to our daughters but completely ignores me if something important needs to be discussed.

Last tuesday, it was my birthday and he packed his bags and left monday evening, came home wednesday evening. He didn’t acknowledge my birthday, didn’t get me a present, nothing. I mentioned that he forgot about my birthday and all he said was, so? I also told him that I had to do the cooking for my daughters and how he abandoned us all. All he tells me, I am a grown woman so I can take care of the house if for one day he’s not here. I was so angry, I didn’t even talk to him. Now a days he comes home so late and leaves for work, most of the weekends he is not even there at home but gone outside.

My friend [29F] spotted him at the library and he has been spending his past few weeks reading, studying something at the library. I suspect to be his IT certification exam because he has been talking about this for several years. My friend further went to investigate what he’s been up to and all she discovered that he’s been reading a lot about divorce. I checked his computer history, phone, everything so he’s not cheating with another woman but his computer history has been filled with information on divorce. I also saw information about finding a new roommate, which was something new. He has been on the phone a lot (late evenings when he’s at home), and he talks to his parents, family in his language (which I can’t understand).

I am not sure what to make of this anymore, is my marriage truly over? How can I convince him to stay for the sake of our daughters when he doesn’t want to talk to me anymore. What can I do?

Other details: we got married when he was 25 and I was 23, we have 2 daughters. I also work 40 hours a week and so does he, he does most of the chores, cooking, cleaning and helping girls with the homework, while I have more time for myself. He is very physically active and I am so and so.

tl;dr: Husband complains about lack of sex, I am not interested. This is creating a lot of strain in our relationship. He thinks I married him for money and children but thats not true. Now he ignores me and spends most of his days in the library, on ocmputer, with family talking about divorce. What to do?

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
We have a happy marriage and my husband is a very good man to me and my daughters. Lately my husband has been complaining about our sex life and we have been having many arguments over it. He claims that after our 1st daughter’s birth, our sex life is nonexistent, I don’t see this as a problem and I am not interested in hearing him about this. I don't like to have sex, in fact I dread having sex with him. He claims that this is how he feels loved and appreciated by me. After hearing this, I flipped out at him and told him to leave. I also gave him a lecture about there are more important things to a marriage than sex. Then suddenly, he questioned me if I just married him for money and children? That also led to another serious argument.

This all happened 2 weeks ago and since then, he has become so cold and distant with me. He pays attention to our daughters but completely ignores me if something important needs to be discussed.

Last tuesday, it was my birthday and he packed his bags and left monday evening, came home wednesday evening. He didn’t acknowledge my birthday, didn’t get me a present, nothing. I mentioned that he forgot about my birthday and all he said was, so? I also told him that I had to do the cooking for my daughters and how he abandoned us all. All he tells me, I am a grown woman so I can take care of the house if for one day he’s not here. I was so angry, I didn’t even talk to him. Now a days he comes home so late and leaves for work, most of the weekends he is not even there at home but gone outside.

My friend [29F] spotted him at the library and he has been spending his past few weeks reading, studying something at the library. I suspect to be his IT certification exam because he has been talking about this for several years. My friend further went to investigate what he’s been up to and all she discovered that he’s been reading a lot about divorce. I checked his computer history, phone, everything so he’s not cheating with another woman but his computer history has been filled with information on divorce. I also saw information about finding a new roommate, which was something new. He has been on the phone a lot (late evenings when he’s at home), and he talks to his parents, family in his language (which I can’t understand).

I am not sure what to make of this anymore, is my marriage truly over? How can I convince him to stay for the sake of our daughters when he doesn’t want to talk to me anymore. What can I do?

Other details: we got married when he was 25 and I was 23, we have 2 daughters. I also work 40 hours a week and so does he, he does most of the chores, cooking, cleaning and helping girls with the homework, while I have more time for myself. He is very physically active and I am so and so.

tl;dr: Husband complains about lack of sex, I am not interested. This is creating a lot of strain in our relationship. He thinks I married him for money and children but thats not true. Now he ignores me and spends most of his days in the library, on ocmputer, with family talking about divorce. What to do?
He fucked off 7 years to her then if they got married at 25. Fucking hell

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Why the always got to say their number and gender? Fucking soy shit. No one cares about your age, just say mid 30s or something and "GENDER" is already covered by the words husband and implicitly, wife. Redditards are SO DUMB they need to be pointed out that the husband is male :feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb::feelsdumb:

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I stopped fucking my husband.
I made my friend spy on him.
I invaded his privacy by checking his phone.
Is he cheating?

Why the fuck would he have another woman in his mind after all that shit?
Imagine having a woman in your life who you feed, clothe and pay roof over her head and she won't even bother to fuck you? Always these bitches claim to work but they don't. They barely make any money when they are married. She should just keep her worthless ass looking nice when her husband comes home and blow him, the end. Happy Marriage 100%. All they need to do is look nice, suck cock and keep their mouth shut. This so fucking simple and their juvenile brain can't process that. Compare that to all the bullshit men has to go through. There is always something with these entitled whores. That fucking money that feeds those kids are coming from HARD WORK. Something that bitches can't even imagine... Yeaaah... I could go on forever...

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Is he cheating?

Imagine having a woman in your life who you feed, clothe and pay roof over her head and she won't even bother to fuck you? Always these bitches claim to work but they don't. They barely make any money when they are married. She should just keep her worthless ass looking nice when her husband comes home and blow him, the end. Happy Marriage 100%. All they need to do is look nice, suck cock and keep their mouth shut. This so fucking simple and their juvenile brain can't process that. Compare that to all the bullshit men has to go through. There is always something with these entitled whores. That fucking money that feeds those kids are coming from HARD WORK. Something that bitches can't even imagine... Yeaaah... I could go on forever...
Welcome back

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
This is why people need to drill whoever they're going to marry until they make absolutely sure what they want going forward, but no, too scared of "losing" their girlfriend.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Thanks man, what made you come back
I was gonna come back to just leave one more thread. I felt guilty for accusing this site of having a political agenda without proof. Then I just kinda got stuck here again. You can find the thread where I go in more detail. It's called... Hmm.. Something about anger? It's fairly new.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
@Camarhynchus you're a thirty year old female? What are you doing on NEETS.me?
744.png

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020

I am also 350 pounds

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Is he cheating?

Good to see you back man

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
don't let a woman trick you into thinking that she wants your cock, if you are normie tier they might for a little bit but then will go back to fucking chad

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
The eternal wageslaving subhumans.

What did he expect?

GraphiteNEET

GraphiteNEET

I must tend to my melon patch
Jul 28, 2021
wow

my dad said the same thing happend with him but instead my mom divorced him :feelsbad:

Activity
So far there's no one here